News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

CPFlight MCP747

Started by QuadFan, Sat, 2 Mar 2024 16:18

QuadFan

I was wondering whether there are any pilots here who use the CPFlight MCP747 with PSX, and what their experiences are. Does every single button/knob work?
Seb

FSM

Yes, we use the MCP and EFIS controllers and work well. Occasionally we send them back to Italy for a refurb. They don't make them any more sadly.

QuadFan

Thanks FSM, for confirming that they work well with PSX. Unfortunately those units are hard to find :)
Seb

b744erf

I once have two set of CPFLIGHT MCP EFIS. They are absolutely good quality.  I have been heavily used one of them for almost ten years. They are still in excellent condition when I sold both of them a year ago.

QuadFan

Quote from: b744erf on Fri,  8 Mar 2024 03:41I once have two set of CPFLIGHT MCP EFIS. They are absolutely good quality.  I have been heavily used one of them for almost ten years. They are still in excellent condition when I sold both of them a year ago.
Thanks for confirming, good to know they last :)
I recently sold my CPFlight 737 MCP in order to replace it with a 747 one. Still exploring the options though. I have been looking at a VRInsight as well, but I'd rather go for something more like the real thing.
Seb