News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Aerosoft MCP + EFIS/EICAS units for sale

Started by Pesach, Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:49

Pesach

I am selling an Aerosoft Australia 747-400 Mode Control Panel with EFIS and EICAS units. It is being sold as is, as I purchased it from a fellow but never had the chance to confirm whether it works. It is without power adaptor or cables, but I believe you can easily find a power adapter/cables for this, and if it works for you, you will have a gem of a hardware interface.

Price: 375USD plus shipping (depending on your location) - item is located in US.

Feel free to PM me if you need any other info

Regards,
-Pesach

Will

Hello Pesach,

I tried to PM you, but you may have your PM setting disabled. You can check under Profile > Account Settings > Allow users to email me.

I was going to ask you if you had photos, and if you could describe the cables needed.

Thanks!

Will

Will /Chicago /USA

Pesach

Hi Will -

Thank you for the feedback - I didn't realize people couldn't email me. I changed my profile accordingly. I do have photos, and I think the photos will do a better job of explaining the cables than I could ever do! Will PM them to you soon.

-Pesach

Pesach

Hi Will -

Sent 2 PMs/Emails to you

-Pesach

Pesach

Hi Will -

I am not sure if you got my PMs as there is no indication or sent box here in my profile. So I will post it here just in case you're still waiting on images, as well as benefit for anyone else interested. Click on thumbnails for larger pic.

Hope this helps,
-Pesach

Will

Hello Pesach, email sent. Thanks.
Will /Chicago /USA

Pesach