News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX - ATC

Started by Collantes, Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:39

Collantes

Hi Hardy,

first of all, i wanna thank you for everything you have done and still doing for us! I love airliners, but, the 744 is the reason why i love it even much more. It is such a beauty and an engineering milestone which tells us. The sky is the limit. Thats why is named, The Queen of the skies! And the best part of it, you make it as real as possible to fly it on the pc.

As you could see, the subject, atc, airplane management is the heart of the industry, so, what about it in PSX. Did you take in consideration delivery with SID clearence, ground, tower, center, approach with STARS clearence? In fact, Hardy, please, i wanna know everything about it!  :)
The value of a man is in the greatness of his love, for is easy to destroy but requires the 10^∞ of humbleness to build.

Hardy Heinlin

Hi there,

the ATC simulation is at the lower end of my very very long todo list. I can't comment on that yet. I'm sorry.

My main construction site at the moment is the IRS.

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Collantes

Alright Hardy, thanx! Let me please know.

PS: Keep up the good work!  ;)
The value of a man is in the greatness of his love, for is easy to destroy but requires the 10^∞ of humbleness to build.

Hardy Heinlin

Thanks for your interest, jC*.

Nice photo :-) Just could you please reduce the size to 150 x 112 pixels? It's currently 640 x 480 and kicks the forum frame before the forum software shrinks it artificially.

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Collantes

Thanx Hardy!

Done!  8)

Quick question, under what language are you designing the software?!

Hardy Heinlin