News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Happy Xmas!

Started by cavaricooper, Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:54

cavaricooper

For those of us on the far side of the world... Christmas Day is already here!  I hope that all of us who live inside the PSX ecosystem have a happy and relaxed holiday season.  Whatever your religious preference, we are all united in our love for our Fat Girl, and I for one feel privileged to be a part of this incredible community.

Starting with Hardy, who makes all this possible, and then continuing with each developer, operator, engineer and aficionado- I am grateful for your collective efforts and enthusiasm for our beloved airframe.  That in turn allows me to escape "far from the madding crowds" and to "tread the hallowed halls" and "reach out and touch the face of God."

God Save our Noble Queen ;)

Best- C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

Avi

Please don't call it a "fat girl".
Fat girl is the B747SP where Boeing took a beautiful 90-60-90 aircraft the turned it to a 60-90-60 aircraft.

Cheers,
Avi Adin
LLBG

farrokh747

Merry Christmas to you all from Mumbai....!

744sim

Merry Christmas for everybody from Barcelona!!!
Javier / Barcelona (Spain)

lentik

Merry Christmas from Germany Dresden!

Hopkinsstevea

Merry Christmas from Canada

Britjet

Happy Christmas to all, with special thanks  to Hardy and all his tech elfs,  developers, testers, add-on gurus, and the eclectic and brilliant bunch of forum contributers without which my Christmas presents would consist mainly of socks..

Peter

Hessel Oosten

Merry Christmas from Nijmegen, the Netherlands and happy flying to all in 2016 !

Hardy especially, you've done it again in 2015 !

Hessel

tango4

And one more from Paris !
Thanks again Hardy for your continuous efforts, and for creating this community of exceptionally knowledgeable AND friendly people, which is not that common in today's Internet.

asboyd

Happy Christmas from Sydney Australia....
Already heading for lunch :)

Alex Boyd
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

Frans Spruit

Merry Christmas to you all,

Frans Spruit

B747-400

Merry Christmas from Vienna!

Thanx Hardy for your great PSX and all your support!
This forum is a great place to be!  :D

Cheers Hans

emerydc8

Merry Christmas to all from Tucson and thanks to Hardy for all the revisions to PSX this year. What an incredible program. Garry's Visual PSX is awesome too! Cheers.

evaamo

Feliz Navidad from Mexico!!!

My best wishes to you amigos!
-E
Enrique Vaamonde

torrence

Merry Christmas and a Super Solstice (works for most sky-watching, air and space faring cultures)!
Cheers,
Torrence
Cheers
Torrence

SwissCharles

... and from Basel, Switzerland, the best wishes for a prosperous, eventful (in the positive sense  :) ) and blessed year for you and your loved ones!

Charles from Basel, Switzerland
Near LFSB

Hardy Heinlin

Cheers to everyone!

:-)

|-|ardy

Will

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to everyone!
Will /Chicago /USA