News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Jörg Löhnigs lessons (Glideslope)

Started by shorthauler, Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:34

shorthauler

Jörg Löhnig, whom I remember fondly and who passed away much too soon, wrote wonderful lessons for PS 1.3. Are they still available for download? After two years with FS9, I am getting into PS 1.3 mood, again.

Best regards
Holger Tillmann
(shorthauler)

Will

Hey Holger, good to see you again. I'll never forget that nickname.
Will /Chicago /USA

Avi

Hi,

I don't know where you can find it for download but if you give your e-mail, I will send the file to you.
Avi Adin
LLBG

jeffreymg

Avi,
   I would love to get those files also if you still have them?My email is jeffreymg@comcast.net

Thanks,
                                      Jeffrey

Shiv Mathur

Me too, please, Avi.

shivmat@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Shiv

Timo Koecker

Hi all,

I have put up the zip-file of all the Glideslope Training lessons with the files I have. It may be incomplete, though (in regard to the originally included files) as my HDD failed some time ago.

http://www.glideslope.de/files/GS-Training.zip

Regards
Timo

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Timo,

I didn't know this web site (www.glideslope.de) was still active (for ovbious reasons). Is it possible to update the front page a little, or do you want to leave it as it was as a memorial?

Timo Koecker

Jeroen,

I took over the domain when Joerg decided to close the site, I just couldn't let GS die completely as it was (and still is) a very important part of my flightsimming life.

I kept the front page as it was as a memorial, however I think that a little update to honor Joerg's achievements to the community would be adequate. For the moment I don't plan to add any content, but I might reconsider when PSX arrives.

If there's anything special you'd like to have added please drop me a mail.

Timo