News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

WF2011 - A Unique Opportunity

Started by Matt Sheil, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:00

Matt Sheil

WF2011 - A Unique Opportunity

A unique opportunity exists to become a part of the elite WorldFlight Australia crew. Due to unavoidable circumstances we have a position available as crew on the B747-400 full motion simulator.

Applicants should be proficient with the PS1 or PMDG 747-400 software but if you have experience on other types then this may be OK.

The commitment is to be available from Monday November 7th through to Sunday November 13th, six flights will be allocated with three as Captain and three as First Officer.

For further information and financial details you can apply to Terry Scanlan at
tscanlan(@)bigpond.net.au

If you are unaware of the WorldFlight organisation then go to WORLDFLIGHT and check it out.
www.worldflight.com.au

Terry Scanlan

Posted by Matthew Sheil

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

*elite* muhahahahahahaha      :mrgreen:

But ok, obviously crew shortages are a bad thing for ANY world flight team. I can add that the Coventry team still needs people as well, if possible, under more or less the same rules.

Jeroen

Shiv Mathur

Farrokh,  I think you need to grab either of these chances.

(I've seen photos of the catering at Coventry ... well worth it just for that!)

John Davis PC

Actually, its too late to join the Coventry Crew, we are already in training and Roster is complete.
However im sure once viewing our webcam and watching our Super Elite team we will get many applications for next year :)

Seriously for those considering applying to Matts team (as I did in 2002 - 3 and 4 ) it really is an opportunity to fly one of the best sims on the planet and meet some really nice guys in one of the best places ... you won't regret it !