News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Johns full size sim JA8956 Coventry, UK

Started by CarlBB, Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:28

CarlBB

I recently got the opportunity to fly in John Davis' sim. An enjoyable experience and impressive to see PSX with addons working together in a fully restored 747-400D flightdeck of JA8956.

We put together a video where John describes over 7 years work in just over 20 minutes.

https://youtu.be/T9xT8je87kM?si=2yqNtuM25-CZE7M_

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Wait wait wait

John still has a sim!!?!?

Hardy Heinlin

John Davis PC

Hi Everyone, Hoppie and Hardy,  Yes I have a real one now, it's still a work in progress and not yet up to full standard of Matts or Garys but getting there.  I thought you knew ?  I really need to keep in touch more, I do still visit the forum but Life seems to be so busy and complicated these days so I don't keep up to date on a day to day basis.  Please visit if you get over to UK.

Hoppie, this one is on the other side of Town now, I sold the house to pay for it LOL

Cheers for now  PC

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Man, I had no idea. You completey went underground after my last opportunity to do a World Flight in Coventry, and then I moved across the pond and also went underground.

We'll be significantly closer by in three weeks... I do see some UK trips coming up!

Hoppie

Jeroen D

Good for you John.
Wish I had known, I visited the Midland Air museum some months ago.
All the best!

Jeroen

B747-400

A dream of a sim! Cut apart and put togehter in the backyard - excellent!
Would love having such a "garden" too  ;)

Cheers Hans

John Davis PC

Thanks Everyone,  I saw soon to be LPPT in your profile Hoppie, and Jeroen D  the museum is just up the road. Get in touch if you guys are in the area :)