News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX.NET.MSFS.WASM - Smooth PSX to MSFS Scenery Link

Started by Gary Oliver, Sun, 18 Sep 2022 23:49

Gary Oliver

Quote from: Aleks on Tue, 25 Jul 2023 22:14Please make default external view looking at the plane. Currently I am inside main gear well :)

Also it is hit and miss if the plane will end up on null-island or upside down beneath the ground.

Also fixed... cockpit view is in the right place and then there will be wing views and maybe some others.

Bluestar

Gary,

Since I'm unable to update to 2.1 automatically, how do I update?
Grace and Peace,

Bode

Jelsomino

Hi all, Gary

As for me please could you send Scenery generator Traffic to PSX.

Regards

Gary Oliver

Quote from: Jelsomino on Sat, 29 Jul 2023 09:20Hi all, Gary

As for me please could you send Scenery generator Traffic to PSX.

Regards

There's a plug-in for vpilot which does that for VATSIM traffic called psx.net.vpilot we wrote which does that.

Aleks

Gary,

will the taxi, landing, turnoff, strobes, etc. lit up the ground in MSFS? Currently I feel like I am driving with a small torch, but perhaps they are weak in real life as well.

Gary Oliver

Aleks,

Yep!  If you look at the todo list I posted a few comments ago we are making huge progress.

I will release it in the next week or so with new upgraded candles :-)

Cheers
G

cavaricooper

Gary- splendid news. A big thanks to you, Mark and all others involved!

C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

B747-400

Gary Oliver

All,

How do we feel on auto updates?  I previously enabled auto updating which was REALLY useful in the first developments of the WASM module as it allowed updates to be pushed to all my machines in my sim at once and to all of yours with the small risk of breaking something that worked.

The new 'Next Gen' WASM will be a separate installer which allows you to either join the journey of new world or leave you currently working sim as it is.

I was planning on then leaving the auto updater enabled with the nextgen WASM as I will be pushing updates at a much slower rate.  Anyone who doesn't run the new installer will not receive any updates automatically.

Would people also interested in a 'non autoupdating' installer as well?  I will then every now and then release a new installer here for people to update if they want but you wouldn't get the new features as they come out.

Cheers
Goli

B747-400

Gary,

I would prefer a manual installation over the auto update - or the possibility to switch it off!

So, I can go back to the previous working version at any time, if anything goes wrong. Or, select the slot for an update according to my schedule.

Tbh: MSFS permanently looking for and mandatory execute auto-updates sucks enough  :o  ;)

Cheers
Hans

Iadbound

Gary —- count me in for auto updates. Dan

Aleks

I am in for auto updates, but please do not forget us that are using "," as decimal separator to avoid strange effects. :)

Gary Oliver

I will issue both an Autoupdating and none auto updating installer then you guys can choose.

Cheers
G

... ,,, ...

B747-400

Excellent, thx for all your efforts!  8)
Cheers

Aleks

Gary,

Any idea to why it is spawning, almost randomly, sometimes normally and sometimes upside down (beneath the surface)?
I have set "." as decimal separator and also tried ",", but it still is pure chance how it will spawn.

It starts, for a millisecond, on a correct position and then falls through the ground and goes inverted.

Bug or user error, no clue :)

Gary Oliver

I think its an issue with the client data area getting corrupted - again should be fixed in new version

Gary Oliver

Get your livery requests in too... we are releaing soon with the following :-

BAW
Atlas
Qantas
Boeing House

Aleks

Thanks, Gary.

Livery wishes:
- Cargolux
- DHL

Crossing fingers you will also look into some issues with the payload in Simfest vs. Simbrief, when using 747F.

B747-400

Thx,

the new Lufthansa livery would be great.

Cheers
Hans