News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Situation Traffic (set by WidePSX)

Started by B747pilotusa, Tue, 17 May 2022 00:31

B747pilotusa

Hello everyone, quick question why i can not activate traffic on the instructor ,  any option I click it return to off by it self any help ?

thank you

my best regards

JC

Edit HH: Subject specified and thread moved to "Accessories" subforum.

Hardy Heinlin

Hello,

after which action and what time delay does that happen?

Only the user, or an external add-on, or reloading a situ file, can select the traffic checkboxes. The selection is stored in situ files.

PSX "itself" cannot select this.

Regards,

|-|ardy

B747pilotusa

thank you for your reply

it happens all the time, I have different situations and  if I go to traffic, just don't let me select any other option besides off if I select any other option just back by itself to off, I'm running  PSX. with widepsx 2.5.8  and fs2020

what do you mean only the user can only select the options , I understand I can save the option on the situation but how to do it if doesn't let me select it

sorry for the confusion

my best regards

JC

Hardy Heinlin

Widepsx is an add-on. Maybe Widepsx is injecting an OFF-command to your Instructor's traffic setting.

For a test, please disconnect Widepsx from PSX and try to select any traffic option in PSX.

|-|

B747pilotusa

Thank you very much

I tried and it looks like without WidePSX I'm able to use the tab of traffic all options, with WidePSX sync with FS2020 only let me use externally controlled option

so the issue is with widePSX so it doesn't let me have any scenarios with tcas resolution any suggestions?

my best regards

JC

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

No software can accidentally push a switch on PSX's Instructor Panel. Therefore WidePSX probably intentionally disables PSX traffic so it can inject its own, which makes sense, as WidePSX is widely (pardon the pun) used to link PSX to scenery generators for online flying, where the online traffic is relevant, and PSX traffic is not.

So if WidePSX has a switch to enable/disable online traffic, you may be able to fix this.

Hoppie