News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

New scenery bridge tool between PSX and MSFS

Started by CHEDHKG, Fri, 1 Apr 2022 14:17

B747-400

Hi Jelsomino,

the below ground issue should be solved with the last version (auto update). Re-check, if you're running last version of router, client and wasm model. Light also works fine, except the nose-gear taxi lights. They are not modeled, but I asked Gary if this can be realised ourselves - will see his answer on that.

I don't know your location, perhaps it is the mentioned Region settings issue (I had them as well some time ago) - more infos here and in the other postings in this thread.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards
Hans

CHEDHKG

Quote from: Jelsomino on Wed, 19 Jul 2023 19:17Dear Stefan,
pshhhhhh..... one hundred hours left trying to connect my msfs2020(steam version) with PSX.

1. I have two diff comp - one with msfs other with psx (the Garry's connector working good, but no lights worked and each time airplane still under the ground....sorry)
2. I use Simconnector.dll from msfs development SDK (putting it in the same folder as msfs.exe and psxmsfs.exe)
3. I born the config file with IP settings (after run exe under console) thank you -stephan, I use the same IP settings as with Garry's connector and f...g X-plane before...
4. After PSX start as a Server I start msfs with default 747 and run your .exe

Mmmm, window appears but nothing going on and then closed.

5. No .ini files in the same folder
6. localhost, 127.0.0.1 , 192.168.1.... doesn't change anything... with connection

I am not from Mars)) so, what's going on)) Please advise

Thank you

Jelsomino,

You are facing a very similar issue another user reported (due to some old Windows DLLs present), which I fixed.
Drop me a mail on PSXMSFS@theched.org and I will send you an updated exe.

If that also solves your issue, then I will publish this new exe. And if not, let's try to find a solution !

-Stephan

Jelsomino

Hi Hans,

Thank you so much for assistance,
yea, The Client show me "WASM Module is out of date" and bla bla bla
But any idea how to update it by reason I use the final version from this forum.
In this case I search another way here how to connect the best PSX and best MSFS with lights, with good position on the ground and not "upside down" in Hangar))

Mmmm, I don't like to start immediately from Holding point, or from Active RWY.
With my Grandson we proceed a long way from the gate or stand or ramp thru full airport, near different cars, loaders, aircrafts, building etc. with Ext cam view))
Well, It's very heartwarming to see big round eyes..

P.S. Regarding regions I use last update Data with NavBuro, all updates of MSFS202o with all regions.

Best regards,
Jels

Quote from: B747-400 on Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:51Hi Jelsomino,

the below ground issue should be solved with the last version (auto update). Re-check, if you're running last version of router, client and wasm model. Light also works fine, except the nose-gear taxi lights. They are not modeled, but I asked Gery if this can be realised ourselves - will see his answer on that.

I don't know your location, perhaps it is the mentioned Region settings issue (I had them as well some time ago) - more infos here and in the other postings in this thread.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards
Hans

B747-400

Hi Jels,

as soon as you download & install the versions linked in the WASM-thread, they will update automatically. Important is: before you install the newly downloaded files, delete the old ones!

Yes, the plane still flips over in the hangar when setting up the flight. But all is fine and stable during flight. No probs here! So, simply ignore or laugh about the flipped plane  ;)

When I start MSFS, I load a previously saved .PLN which places the plane on LOWW RWY 29. Then, I start & connect with router and client to PSX - instantly, MSFS is repositioned correctly. No difference if PSX is on ground, mid-flight, paused, frozen or active.

Region: I mean the Region settings of your Windows OS!! This is vital - pls see the link to the corresponding thread I sent in previous reply.

Best regards
Hans

PS: perhaps we will head over to the WASM-thread, if we need to discuss more items. I dont want to hijack this thread ...