News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Navigraph Database

Started by Mariano, Thu, 2 Dec 2021 13:49

Mariano

Navigraph database is out. :-)

Thanks again, Hardy.

Best regards,

Mariano

pilotwannabe1

That's great!

What is the process for installing it using the Navigraph FMS Data Manager?

Thanks,
Rushad

andrej

First and foremost, thank you Hardy for making this possible.

In "Navigraph FMS Data Manager", select "Addon Mappings"

then client "+Add" and selected Aerowinx Precision Simulator X (v 10.0.149 and above), and your path should look like this:

X:\Aerowinx\Navigation\-Custom\List

That is it. Then just save it and run it.

Once you open you Aerowinx, select the Navgation database  (2112-Navigraph) in the Instructor window About/Quit
Andrej

Hardy Heinlin

Quote from: andrej on Thu,  2 Dec 2021 16:54
... and selected Aerowinx Precision Simulator X (v 10.0.149 and above) ...

Ist that a typo in Navigraph? It should read 10.149

andrej

Quote from: Hardy Heinlin on Thu,  2 Dec 2021 22:13
Quote from: andrej on Thu,  2 Dec 2021 16:54
... and selected Aerowinx Precision Simulator X (v 10.0.149 and above) ...

Ist that a typo in Navigraph? It should read 10.149

It is a typo on their side.

Andrej

Hardy Heinlin

Thanks. I just notified Richard.

andrej

Thank you Hardy. One more question, following further updates, do you recommend to delete older database or it should not have any impact / does not really matter? Besides taking up space on ones' HD.
Andrej

Hardy Heinlin

It will bloat the pop-up menu. I wouldn't keep more than 20 databases.

andrej

Thanks Hardy. I will maintain less than 20. :)

Best,
Andrej

turbodiddley

Great news about Aerosoft NavDataPro!

asboyd

Navigraph have updated the text label....

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

GodAtum

Instead of running the exe install on every PSX instance, can I just copy the C:\PSX\Aerowinx\Navigation\-Custom\List\2112-Navigraph folder to every instance?

Hardy Heinlin

Yes, if that "2112-Navigraph" folder has all database files. Check if the file names and the amount of files in that folder are the same as those in other database folders. If that "2112-Navigraph" folder contains any zip stuff or something then it cannot be copied directly.

asboyd

You can also create a symbolic link to the first instance of your Navigation folder. That way all routes and the database will be the same across all instances.

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

ccapilot

I believe I am missing something here.. I have successfully installed NAVIGRAPH 2112, I have selected that on the NAVIGATION DATABASE selection on about/quit tab, however on CDU IDENT page I still see the old database installed. It shows APR03MAY01/14.... Please any help would be appreciated, thanks.

ccapilot

disregard, I just find in other topic how to change the CDU database date and now is showing correctly DEC02DEC30/21, thanks.

samer747

I'm having the same issue with the IDENT page, how did you correct it?

Thanks

samer747

Never mind my previous post, I corrected the time on the sim and it works now

United744

Quote from: ccapilot on Sun,  5 Dec 2021 06:40
I believe I am missing something here.. I have successfully installed NAVIGRAPH 2112, I have selected that on the NAVIGATION DATABASE selection on about/quit tab, however on CDU IDENT page I still see the old database installed. It shows APR03MAY01/14.... Please any help would be appreciated, thanks.

CDU shows a FICTIONAL database ident! It's always the sim current date (month/year).

To see the REAL installed database, go to the About tab of the Instructor console.