News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Throttle Levers position - Autopilot Disengage

Started by vnangli, Fri, 23 Apr 2021 15:29

vnangli

I currently have a button on my Throttle lever (connected through USB) that is assigned through USB keys for AUTOTHROTTLE disengage.

During my final leg, what I am doing is to "click" the AUTOTHROTTLE DISENGAGE key three times continuously. This returns the Throttle levers position in PSX to ZERO position. From this point on, the physical Throttle lever position is mapped to the throttle lever position in PSX.

While doing this, for a short span of time the nose of the plane drops as the throttle is at ZERO position.

How else would I be able to match the physical Throttle lever position to the PSX Throttle lever position at the time of AUTOTHROTTLE disengage?
747 is not an airplane, it is a symbol of inspiration....

Hardy Heinlin

As far as I recall, 3 clicks set the PSX angle to the USB angle, no matter what the USB angle currently is -- idle, max, or somewhere in between.

Will

First, set your physical throttle lever to match (as best you can) where the throttle levers are in PSX. If the throttle levers in PSX look like they're at about 50%, then move your hardware lever to about 50%. Then click the disconnect button three times.
Will /Chicago /USA