News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

JAL B747-400 MAINTENANCE TRAINING STUDY GUIDE SET **SOLD**

Started by 744sim, Sun, 28 Mar 2021 14:38

744sim

Hi All,

I am selling a Japan Airliners BOEING 747-400 Maintenance Training STUDY GUIDE Set. This is a collection of original heavy manuals written in English and Japanese language.

This set includes four (4) separate manuals in original binders covering ATA chapters, all copiously illustrated including many drawings, schematics and mechanical illustrations. They are used in good condition and does have some highlighting or handwritten notes.

Item price is 650 EUR plus shipping. Located in Barcelona, Spain.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at 'b744sim@yahoo.es'.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Javier / Barcelona (Spain)

asboyd

Would be a great source of building information, shame I cannot afford them :)

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

Magoo

Quote from: asboyd on Sun, 28 Mar 2021 22:04
Would be a great source of building information, shame I cannot afford them :)

Cheers,
AlexB

There are digital copies floating around on the net...

asboyd

Tried searching but the net copies are either not genuine or two pages in length...
Not what I would class as comparable...

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

garys

Damn thats expensive. Are endoresment type manuals even considered collectables? If so I can make a crap load selling mine then.

744sim

Hi All,

Many of those interested have asked me. Yes, I bought this set of manuals from a private Japanese collector in 2014. Initially, he was asking for $1,300 USD plus shipping, but I managed to buy them for $1,000 USD plus shipping. However, due to some serious health problems in my family, which also affected me, they never came out of the box. It is certainly has been a shame.

I know that its price is not cheap, because it is a collection of manuals hard to find. However, in attention to my colleagues on this forum, dear PSX users, and thinking of those who tirelessly seek this invaluable technical information for their simulation projects, I have decided to offer this set only here for 500 EUR plus shipping.

I would be delighted if this collection found a warm and suitable home and, above all, that it would be of great utility to its new owner.

Cheers,

744sim