News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Kalitta

Started by DogsEarsUp, Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:16

DogsEarsUp

Good Morning! My first post in here after purchase so I'll use it to say thanks to Hardy, and to all the other users in here for the support and advice available to a newbie.

I retired 5 years ago after 36 years flying as Chief Purser with a variety of airlines on a variety of aircraft (inc. B744). I now teach Aviation English to pilots. Many of you may not know but a minimum standard of English is mandated by ICAO and there are exams every 4 - 6 years depending on the level go English attained. I bought PSX because although I have a basic understanding of SOP's and concepts, I needed to learn more detail about how things work - for example, there's little point discussing a stabilised approach policy if you don't know what is involved!

I'm guessing I'll have more questions as time goes by, but for now...

I would like to fly a Kalitta 744, but there doesn't appear to be a model? Does anybody have one that they could share please?

Ton van Bochove

Welcome to the forum.

This link shows where you get the Kalitta (and more) models

https://aerowinx.com/board/index.php?topic=4820.0
Ton

DogsEarsUp

Many thanks - email sent.
It's quite difficult finding info on this forum, even with 'Search'...  ;D

Hardy Heinlin

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your forum search would've found Steve's model thread if Steve hadn't written "KaLLitta" with two LL :-)

Regards,

|-|ardy

DogsEarsUp

That's a relief - first forum post and I didn't want to look like a complete idiot!  ;D ;D ;D

G-CIVA

PSX Model Thread edited to "Kalitta".

I'll check the model file spelling when I get a chance.
Steve Bell
aka The CC