News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

1st flight video on Youtube in MSFS with 3 4K TVs

Started by GodAtum, Wed, 3 Feb 2021 14:00

GodAtum

Just made my 1st video with the sim. Unfortunately mic and engines sounds weren't recorded. And I messed up the landing! hopefully next time it'll be more polished.

https://youtu.be/DDYAWRAtBvo

Ton van Bochove

Ton

andrej

Very nice and inspirational setup! What is the size of TVs (and what is powering them?)?

Looking forward to more of YT uploads. Any plans in the future to fly online (via VATSIM / IVAO)? Is that Xplane?

Best!
Andrej

GodAtum

thanks for the kind words! They are 77" LG CX, running 4K. Flying MSFS offline using WidePSX, Pilot2ATC and Self-loading cargo.

andmiz

Well done.  Awesome setup.  (I've seen worse first landings in the full level D sims)

Swiso

Quote from: GodAtum on Wed,  3 Feb 2021 14:54
thanks for the kind words! They are 77" LG CX, running 4K. Flying MSFS offline using WidePSX, Pilot2ATC and Self-loading cargo.

Wow...very very nice setup !
May I ask You what GPU you have to run your setup ?

GodAtum

Quote from: Swiso on Wed,  3 Feb 2021 22:48

PC running MSFS has:
Asus Maximus Apex XII
i9 10900K overclocked to 5.1Ghz
Aorus Extreme 3090
Corsair Vengence DDR4 32GB 3600MHz RAM
Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
Corsair CRMi 1000W
Corsair 4000D
Corsair H115i

This gives around 20-25 fps in heavy areas.

Swiso

Quote from: GodAtum on Wed,  3 Feb 2021 22:56
Quote from: Swiso on Wed,  3 Feb 2021 22:48

PC running MSFS has:
Asus Maximus Apex XII
i9 10900K overclocked to 5.1Ghz
Aorus Extreme 3090
Corsair Vengence DDR4 32GB 3600MHz RAM
Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
Corsair CRMi 1000W
Corsair 4000D
Corsair H115i

This gives around 20-25 fps in heavy areas.

Nice hardware you have...is the RTX3090 capable of running easily three 77" 4K monitors ?
Good to know... ;)

Sebastian

Liked and subscribed! Nice setup, well done!

funkyhut

Thanks for the share. Enjoyed your flight very much.
Greetings from the mountains of Northern Thailand (VTCC),
Chris Stanley.

Sebastian

Please forgive my asking, the upper EICAS shows a rating in the status messages (before T/O and after touchdown). Where's that from? Self-Loading Cargo?

GodAtum

Hammerstan

Nice.

How are you enabling MSFS over multi-monitors (I assume you are running off a single PC?).  Are you stretching with the fisheye effect?
How are you positioning the [external] camera?

A video on how you achieve the setup would be great.

GodAtum

I am running MSFS on a single PC in windowed mode, with the window stretched across the 3 monitors. I set the zoom level in the camera settings to 60%, which mitigates some of the fisheye effect, but there is still some.

GodAtum

A longer form video. Let me know if keeping the preflight and taxi parts is of interest. And if you would like to see the ipad too.

I noticed on landing, PSX flicked between LAND2 and LAND3.

And unfortunately the add-on scenery for LIRF is lower then what WidePX is expecting.

https://youtu.be/U3jajWL0Uvw

Hardy Heinlin

Nice visuals!

Quote from: GodAtum on Sun,  7 Feb 2021 11:39
I noticed on landing, PSX flicked between LAND2 and LAND3.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to analyse this effect while multiple add-ons inject data into your PSX. I haven't seen such an effect in plain PSX networks.

Do you see this effect on every approach? And do you still get those random network disconnections from the router you reported recently?

By the way, there's a lot of distortion clipping on these low rumble sounds on the ground. Is it just the YouTube transmission or are they clipped in your speakers already? I remember you asked how to reduce the gain of your amplifiers.

I also noticed a strange "mechanical" sound loop during taxi. That's not an original PSX sound ... :-)

Regards,

|-|ardy

GodAtum

Hi Hardy!

I managed to fix my disconnections so it mostly works perfectly now. I don't see the LAND3 issue on every approach, it seems to happen randomly and rarely.

I did notice the clipping in my recording, but the speakers sounds are fine. I record using OBS so maybe something wrong with that.

The sound are enhanced by Gary's PSX Vibrate, which are the rumble sounds during taxi.

Magoo

Incredible setup, as real as it gets, well done!