News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Aerowinx Video`s

Started by 18hazelwood, Fri, 6 Nov 2020 09:44

18hazelwood

Hello everyone,

I have been asked many questions regarding my video clips, thanks for the feedback too from people that have made comments, it`s much appreciated.

Firstly, I personally dont think that my clips are that good compared to people who really take the time to polish there work etc.
I make them more for my own pleasure more than anyone elses to be fair and put them on my site so I will be able to look back In years from now and see what I achieved and what simulators looked like in that era. You can tell this with much older video clips on my YouTube site.
I really dont edit them, they all pretty much go up raw (shoot the clip and them post) so to speak.

Secondly, I am certainly no real pilot, lol, I have been playing with flight sims since 1998 and the Queen of the Sky is by far my favourite, but I like all aircraft ... its just my thing.
I dont ever profess to be an expert is the operation of an aircraft or a software aircraft so to speak, I just enjoy doing what I do with my flight sims.
(P3D, XP-11, PSX and now MSFS2020)

I am all for sharing with everyone what I use and how did I do things (if I can even work it out myself) etc, but the truth is I tinker with views and software settings to get the best results I can with the time I have that day.
Some thought goes into them, but not much to be fair, as I am not to bothered about making them look like a broadcasted documentary if that makes sense, its just me tinkering for my own pleasure.

The gear I use is nothing special.
(I only have 1 pc, everything is done on this pc)

I7 7700k Intel Processer
32GB Ram
RTX 2070
Multiple SSD Drive

55" TV and a "19 Monitor

MSFS2020
Aerowinx Precision Simulator 10
WidePSX
OBS Studio software (feebee)
(Most Aerowinx clips are now done with MSFS2020)
P3D
XP-11

Honeycomb Yoke
Thrustmaster TCA Stick
Microsoft 360 pc controller
Mouse and keyboard

Hope this help someone in this great PSX community.

vnangli

I usually keep checking YouTube for PSX related videos. Can I ask what your YouTube's channel name??
747 is not an airplane, it is a symbol of inspiration....