News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Using Simfest Planning Portal For World Flight

Started by Gary Oliver, Thu, 1 Oct 2020 23:26

Steve - Browny

While still trying to use this, we are having troubles generating a briefing.
I am able to create a new flight and Simbrief goes through it's process. Once I press on the Briefings page - a notification down the bottom appears:
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload

After pressing reload, the page blanks and am unable to access anything unless I go back to a previous URL.

We have tried on multiple browsers, multiple computers, multiple networks with different routers. Is anyone else having this problem?

beat578

Hi Steve
I can confirm the error. I can calculate the flights I already have but when i try to add a new one to the database, I have said error on my page (Chrome) and the fligh will disappear after the reload. Mabe i was because I did not pay for the RYR flightpaln... :D

Cheers Beat

Swiso

Quote from: asboyd on Sat,  7 Nov 2020 21:46
I just posted in the other thread, I am having the same issue.

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex, do you still have this issue?
I am asking because for me is still there...no way I am able to generate a briefing...

Gary Oliver

Gents,

There is obviously an issue since World Flight... I've not had a look recently but will take a look when the real world allows.

Cheers
G

Swiso

Hello Gary,

Sorry, was not my intention to complain, I was just curious to see if the problem was fixed.
No problem at all !

regards
Aris

Gary Oliver

Sorry Aris,

I didn't take it as a complaint at all, sorry if the short reply made you think that.

All Good Here!

Cheers
Gary

Swiso

Quote from: Gary Oliver on Tue, 19 Jan 2021 19:24
Sorry Aris,

I didn't take it as a complaint at all, sorry if the short reply made you think that.

All Good Here!

Cheers
Gary

Hey Gary,
All good !!
I cannot thank you enough for all the great stuff you provided us....
Its so precious.
Thanks a lot.