News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Do you use a Corsair mouse or keyboard?

Started by Hardy Heinlin, Mon, 27 Jul 2020 22:53

Hardy Heinlin

Hi all,

you can use a Corsair gaming mouse or keyboard in PSX, but you need to unplug the Corsair product before starting PSX because it disturbs the USB joystick detection during the PSX start. When PSX is started, you can plug the Corsair product in again.

|-|ardy

G-CIVA

Yes,

I use both a Corsair Mouse & Keyboard.

No I do not unplug both in order to prevent PSX detection of joystick devices.

Before I start PSX I do however ensure that all my PSX joystick devices have been discovered by windows by clicking the buttons & moving all the axes & levers.

My PSX PC OS is Win 10
Steve Bell
aka The CC

EHAM747

Hello all,

That didn't help either, so I made a bat file:

timeout /t 10 /nobreak     <--- gives 10 sec to unplug both my corsair mouse and keyboard
j:     <---- use your own drive
cd aerowinx    <---and path to aerowinx
java -jar AerowinxStart.jar    <---- and start psx! Now I can use psx again!

Greetings,
Alex

Tord Hoppe

Just to add info, I get the same issue with a Corsair wireless headset. The wireless dongle connects to a USB port.

cmbaviator

Quote from: EHAM747 on Mon,  5 Apr 2021 15:15Hello all,

That didn't help either, so I made a bat file:

timeout /t 10 /nobreak     <--- gives 10 sec to unplug both my corsair mouse and keyboard
j:     <---- use your own drive
cd aerowinx    <---and path to aerowinx
java -jar AerowinxStart.jar    <---- and start psx! Now I can use psx again!

Greetings,
Alex
i have corsair headset (wireless), keyboard and mouse (wireless).

I use the bat script above and launch it :

i unplug the keyboard usb C cable, set the mouse 2.4GHz connection to bluetooth ( no connection with the computer) and same thing with the headset, set to 2.4GHz connection to wire connection but no usc C set so no connection with the computer but still can't find USB devices in PSX

Besides my RAM is corsair, My PSU is corsair and watercooler is corsair all link in the corsair Link...

QuadFan

Got bitten by this too, using a Corsair gaming mouse. So it's the wireless Logi for now :)
Seb