News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX.NET - Download Links

Started by Gary Oliver, Thu, 14 May 2020 12:37

Gary Oliver

All,

Just because it seems pointless paying for a squarespace subscription for psxaddons.net when all the links are here...

PSX.NET is the wrapper for a series of Modules which provide various addon functionality to the Aerowinx PSX software.

Download
Download the latest release of PSX.NET here https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5eaybillyvqiqx/PSX.NET.zip?dl=1

Publicly Released Modules

PSX.NET.Doors V1.2.0

The doors module allows you individually select doors and hatches to open/close or arm/disarm, plus quick
configuration buttons. It also has an automatic setting to mimic the actions of cabin crew and ground staff in
preparing the aircraft during operations.

PSX.NET.GroundServices V1.1.0

The ground services module allows you to control some of the actions performed by the ground staff, loading,
fuelling, pushback, connections and de-icing.

PSX.NET.PilotsCallPanel V1.0.0

Connect your Real Pilots Call Panel up to a Com port and make it work.

How to Use
Just unzip to a directory of your choice.

Remove any modules from the 'modules' folder that you don't need.

beat578

Hi Gary
Great thank you very much. When we use your simfest dispatch site and BACARS, wich modules from PSX.net do we really use? Only doors and ground services?

I still have the issues mentioned in this topic: http://aerowinx.com/board/index.php?topic=5711.0 it would be great, if you could tell me what's wrong. I know you're busy, it has time, but it's bit annoying that i have to "kill" psx.net everytime i use it.

Cheers Beat

Will

I downloaded the file, and extracted it to C:\...\PSX.NET.

That folder is empty except for a folder called "Debug."

When I click into "Debug," I see a file called PSX.NET.exe with an airplane icon, but clicking on it generates an error message:

QuoteAn attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET framework. This release of the .NET framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch.

I read the microsoft page about this, and it says you could set the loadFromRemoteSources switch by including this:

Quote<configuration>
   <runtime>
      <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>
   </runtime>
</configuration>

But I don't know what to do with that code. (Insert it into your app somehow?)

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Edit: Problem solved. Delete the folder, re-download the .zip file, go to Properties, click "unblock", re-extract. Now it works.]
Will /Chicago /USA

Ton van Bochove

I followed up Will's procedure but still the same message. I copied the file from my old computer to the new one and now I get the message: cannot find a module. Any suggestions?
Ton

Hammerstan

I also followed Will's solution which worked but get stopped at the next error:

Could not load the file or assembly 'LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.Simconnect.dll' or one of its depdendencies.  The specific module could not be found

Any thought?  All dll files are unblocked

Gary Oliver

Quote from: Hammerstan on Sun, 13 Aug 2023 10:16I also followed Will's solution which worked but get stopped at the next error:

Could not load the file or assembly 'LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.Simconnect.dll' or one of its depdendencies.  The specific module could not be found

Any thought?  All dll files are unblocked

I'd suggest it's missing c++ runtime libraries. 

Try this. https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/?amp

Cheers
G

Hammerstan