News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

747-400 complete manual set

Started by Jason M Tutwiler, Thu, 20 Feb 2020 23:57

Jason M Tutwiler

So, I've realized that I want an original set of Boeing 747-400 manuals. FCOM 1&2 QRH, FCTM, etc.  I wouldn't care about airline or private owner that it's from, but I'd like them to be in very good condition.  You know, I swore Boeing had or still has a publishing company.  Any ideas?  I know it's not cheap and I'm willing to spend $500 on a set that impresses me enough.  I have the PDF files of them, but owning the physical copies is something that interests me.  ANyone have ideas? 
Jason M. Tutwiler

Jason M Tutwiler

Jason M. Tutwiler

Jason M Tutwiler

I suppose I could just gather my pdf files and have then professionally bound.  *shrugs*.  It would probably be cheaper than anything authentic.  Not to mention, it's extremely difficult to find some material in good condition. 
Jason M. Tutwiler

the mad hatter

email me I can help you with "full" set and then some "new" :-)  you can even have your name on the covers.

asboyd

Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

Jason M Tutwiler

Awesome thank.  I have the PMDG pdf versions.  This is different.  Eventually, I want to get the actual physical paper binders.  Although, I'm thinking more and more that it makes more sense to just have it done myself from a .pdf.  Anyway thanks again!
Jason M. Tutwiler

Hardy Heinlin

Please be careful with copyright, folks. This forum is a public place and I'm responsible for keeping it clean.

Regards,

|-|ardy

asboyd

I got these manuals off a public page which had old manuals available about 6 years ago. Unfortunately I do not have details on where it was but I am sure there were many more around...

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia