News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Simfest Dispatch and BACARS V7.0.8

Started by Gary Oliver, Mon, 3 Feb 2020 19:44

beat578

Hi Gary
Ok, I could nail down the Problem, even if I could not explain: On the Planning site, i had several old flights, that have been planned. They didn't have the calculator button and had the Route, Pax, Cargo and CG Fields filled out. They have been blue in colour. As soon as i ticked every checkmark icon on every flight that had no calculator symbol, so that only the "green" just calculated flight was left, i could enter the briefeings page again. Like it tried to open old briefings together with the new one, but the old ones have not been around anymore and therefore popped an error.
Now it's all good again, i see my briefing.
Thank you very much for hinting the right direction.
Kind Regards
Beat

(I didnt forget to write your manual for BACARS, I just had very little time lately and wanted to switch to MSFS first...).

Martin Baker

Quote from: thecrazedlog on Sun, 24 Jan 2021 22:26
Not getting any WX printout in PSX even with 5.1.0. I created a Hoppie login this morning and everything is green bar the four bottom buttons which are blue.

Second Edit: It appears to be related to which type of WX I request. PSX ATIS by itself comes through and it gets printed. No VATSIM ATIS though.
SIGMET is blank, MET and METS seem to return nothing. All are "FROM: WXRAIS"
Combinations tend to result in nothing being printed.

I'm experiencing this issue, too.

Also, my landing score stays on the upper eicas until replaced by a new one, even if I shut the programme down and restart it. I don't mind if the score is high...

M

Hardy Heinlin

You can erase latched EICAS messages on Instructor > Situation > Service by clicking "Erase latched messages".

It's a simulation of the latching logic in the real 744, but also clears fictitious messages injected by add-ons.

|-|

Martin Baker

Quote from: Hardy Heinlin on Thu, 18 Feb 2021 17:27
You can erase latched EICAS messages on Instructor > Situation > Service by clicking "Erase latched messages".

It's a simulation of the latching logic in the real 744, but also clears fictitious messages injected by add-ons.

Thanks Hardy - I think you are implying that if I get a good score it's fictitious!  ;)

M

Gary Oliver

New version available

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oivahhox99rwk4u/PSX%20BACARS-V6.0.0.msi?dl=1

Please note that it seems a Hoppie Logon is needed to prevent strange issues occuring with BACARS.  I only ever test with a Hoppie Account.

Cheers
Gary

Captain_Crow

Hi,

tested the new 6.0 and can´t get any WXR info. No printout. Sent is on for about 10 seconds that´s all..
At the BACARS program all buttons are green...
Best
Steffen

Gary Oliver

As posted in the other BACARS topic I think I found and fixed the issue at last!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gynsqmqe4wnmjf0/PSX%20BACARS-V6.0.1.msi?dl=1

JohnH

Just tried Bacars v6.0.1 and it now works perfect! Thanks for all your time and effort!

John

Gary Oliver

No problem at all! Sorry it's taken so long to work out what's going on.  Can only imagine the frustration for you guys.

I still don't know how Hardy does it, every single update "just works"

Cheers
G

Martin Baker

Quote from: JohnH on Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:39
Just tried Bacars v6.0.1 and it now works perfect! Thanks for all your time and effort!

Ditto - all working perfectly now - many thanks, Gary!

Captain_Crow

I can confirm: It works now. Thanks Gary.

but there is a litle wish on my side: I it possible to add other airlines like Stevens (ST,STV)? for our VA?

Best wishes
Steff

Captain_Crow

Dear Gary, the next question:
My OFP for MUHA-EDDK says 174000 kgs of fuel, but after INIT DATA REQ there will be just 142170 in the Fuel window in PSx, that was my last fuel amount from the last flight..
What´s wrong?
Best
Steff

beat578

Staff, usually you see the fuel in the preload window. When you check the ready for boarding flag to yes, bacars will start loading your plans and also refuel.
You then get the paper print after fuelling has finished.

Captain_Crow

Thats what i saw at the first test, yes. But now it loads 142700 instead of the planned 130000kgs.

I have no idea how to upload pictures here, sorry
Steff

Captain_Crow

Disregard, found the failure..
The flightnumber was the same  as the flight to MUHA, I changed it for the return flight and now it works.
Steff

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Captain_Crow

Gary Oliver

Quote from: Captain_Crow on Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:12
I can confirm: It works now. Thanks Gary.

but there is a litle wish on my side: I it possible to add other airlines like Stevens (ST,STV)? for our VA?

Best wishes
Steff

Steff,

I thought we added Stevens already possibly at Markus request, but I didn't....  Which flight plan format do you guys want?

Cheers
Gary

Captain_Crow

Hi Gary, first: Thank you for all your wonderfull work!

LIDO would be nice.
Best
Steff

andrej

Hi Gary,
adding on to Steff's question, I too, would be grateful for addition of STV. In regards to our code, this is directly from our website.

"Stevens 2-letter IATA code is SE and the the 3-letter ICAO-code is STV. It has been decided to use
the ICAO 3-letter code for all flight operations.
"

Thank you!
Andrej