News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

HELP Joystick calibiration problem!

Started by danielrosh, Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:02

danielrosh

Hello Everyone,

First of all sorry for not having the best English in the world. But I have a major problem. We have just started with PS1.3 and all I can say is that it still is a master peace of software.

We are using the 747IPC software and i found this link for a tutorial how to calibrate your joystick. http://744.hoppie.nl/forum.cgi/noframes/read/8942
When I am in the big blue screen for mapping the controls everything works fine and even in the CDU the calibration maybe gives other values but it still seems to work but when I am looking in the Lower Eicas for the controls everything bounces up and down and I have not a idea for what I am doing wrong.

We are using Windows XP SP2 and PS1.3 with 747IPC from www.hoppie.nl. Our controls are the CH Yoke and CH Padels.

I really hope that you can help us.
Daniel Rosh.

Holger Wende

Hi Daniel,
which version do you see on the PS1 instructor page now?
And I guess you are using WinPS1?
Maybe this thread helps: http://744.hoppie.nl/forum.cgi/read/19497
Holger

Avi

Hi Daniel,

Read my remarks too in the same thread Holger gave you a link to.
Avi Adin
LLBG

danielrosh

Hi

I tried link but I don"t understand step 6. I can"t enter a number in the cdu calibiration page. I also tried Avi"s trick but that also doesn"t work.

I have no idea what is going wrong.
Daniel Rosh.

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

With 747IPS, you need to hold Shift when entering anything into the CDU.

danielrosh

Hi

O I am really sorry! It was my own fault. Again sorry everyone I didn't really understand the manual but I have read it twice but now I understand that what I did wrong was not entering the blue value in the the left side in the CDU calibiration page.

Again sorry!
Daniel Rosh.

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

danielrosh

Hi

Yes all the controls works perfect ! Thanks again.
But now we have another major problem but I will ask for your help in another topic.

Daniel Rosh.