News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX Vibrate Released

Started by Gary Oliver, Tue, 29 May 2018 11:50

Kurt

Quote from: B747-400 on Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:16In some wav files I hear lot of "click"-sounds. Perhaps my system only ...

I "declicked" those sounds. If you're interested in, I'm happy to share. And when you like them, feel free to publish them together with your addon.

Cheers
Hans

Hi Hans - I have the same clicking on some of the files (mainly the taxi rolling sound and bumps) - was about to check if the issue was in the wav files themselves or maybe a symptom of overloading an input. Sound like it is in the wavs :D

Would love to have your declicked sounds if possible?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Kurt

Gary Oliver

oh yes! missed this, me too please.

Kurt

- and btw - thanks for yet another essential add on for my psx setup Gary.(using psx.net.wasm , router, Bacars, Dispatch web services, ground services and now psx-vibrate driving a 2kw subwoofer)

Now that I am FINALLY done with the fullsize 744 cockpit mock up ( on 9 touchscreens) I can start to add all the nice addons and tweaks.

Thanks 🙏
Best regards
Kurt

B747-400

Here we go, Gents!

Here's a cloud-link to the sound-set.

Gary, if you like it, feel free to add them to your installer!

Cheers
Hans

Kurt

Quote from: B747-400 on Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:12Here we go, Gents!

Here's a cloud-link to the sound-set.

Gary, if you like it, feel free to add them to your installer!

Cheers
Hans

Thanks Hans
Best regards
Kurt

b744erf

Hello Gary

This is my second year using PSX VIBRATE, and everything feels so smooth and realistic! Especially the synchronization with PSX actions, it's absolutely stunning! I'm thinking we could possibly add an additional vibration: a subtle vibration for low speed and a more intense one for stalling. Not sure if Gary has time to add this small feature, but I believe these two vibrations would significantly enhance the realism of the PSX controls.
:p

Regards
Jack

Aleks

Do you need to have buttkicker/bassshaker connected to separate sound card?

I run everything on a single PC and have currently only the integrated motherboard soundcard.

Gary Oliver