News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

16.5 hours in flight tomorrow

Started by Will, Thu, 28 Jul 2016 01:59

emerydc8

If you're looking for a good tailor there (I know there are many), I have been using Camay Tailor since 2002. They take all your measurements and can make dress pants or shirts in one day. Once they have your measurements they keep them forever. You can go to their website and select whatever material you want and they will ship the clothes to you in the US in a matter of days. I think I paid about $60 for long-sleeve, button-down dress shirts (Egyptian cotton) and about $130 for Italian pinstripe pants. Excellent workmanship.

Even if you decide not to get something on the spot, I'd bet they would agree to just take your measurements and you could order something from the U.S. later on if you wanted. Loui and Peter Ma are the owners. They are good operators. I have never had a bad experience there.
http://www.camaytailor.com/e/default_home.asp

Will

That's a great recommendations, thanks. I've heard rumors of the tailors in HK, but it's great to have a connection to someone who is known to be good.

Work is done as of today, two-day vacation starts tomorrow!
Will /Chicago /USA

emerydc8

Check out the Mongkok Computer Centre. It's like a Fry's Electronics on steroids with better deals.

Magoo

Wanchai's computer center is much bigger and better!