News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX.NET

Started by Mark, Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:05

evaamo

Fair enough, Hardy.

Thank you!
cheers
-E
Enrique Vaamonde

cavaricooper

Enrique-

I'm hoping that Hardy's pointer post will provide enough information to allow Mark to add it fairly painlessly..... Should he be able to allow for a box/button select of TOD, TOD-50, TOD-100 I'd be thrilled.

Hardy's idea about a pause and direct to would work....... it's just that I "like" the idea of real time flighting.... but sometimes that planned return in time for the TOD- 100 brief just doesn't work out... and then... disaster :)

Fingers x'ed!

C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

asboyd

Hi Guys,
Just a quick one about PSX.NET. I have been trying it out and notice no connection with the door displays in hte lower EICAS. Is that a todo or to hard?

Cheers,

AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

cavaricooper

Alex- are you allowing time for the scheduled delays?  It can be edited for shorter times...

HTH- C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

Michael Benson

Quote from: asboyd on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:45
I have been trying it out and notice no connection with the door displays in hte lower EICAS.

Hi Alex,

The lower EICAS synoptic, upper EICAS messages and PSX.Net visual should all display the same information.  Do you mean the synoptic is showing doors open/closed which is contrary to those that are open/closed in PSX.Net?  Do you have any images for me to look at?

asboyd

I loaded Situ: Basic On ground ILS aligned and then hit close all in PSX.Net
The attached image is the result. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32544587/Doors.jpg

Cheers
Alex B

Michael Benson

Morning Alex,

Aaah I see the issue, at the moment it's only coded for the passenger variant hence it doesn't know the 'extra' cargo doors exist.  Over the next couple of days I'll try and include a cargo option too.

asboyd

Ah I knew I had to be doing something wrong :)
I should stick with Tri-Lev PAX models.....

Cheers,
Alex B

Michael Benson

No I should of probably been clearer - hopefully not long for a new version

asboyd

No Rush, so I fly with the hood up..... at least I don't have to run the aircon packs... :)

Cheers,

Michael Benson

Hi Alex,

Sorry taking a little longer than expected, work keeps getting in the way.  The UI is done - just having to change the logic a little bit about which doors can open and when... hopefully get chance tomorrow  :D

cavaricooper

Your update is most appreciated!  I'm in the habit of carting toasters around the world, and as I can most often be found with a CV flight, I await your next update with great enthusiasm :)

Have you had any success in twisting Gary's arm to bring BAACARS into the PSX.NET fold?

Ta!

C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

asboyd

It is looking good. Really appreciate your hard work.

Alex B 8)

Gary Oliver

Quote from: cavaricooper on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:29
Have you had any success in twisting Gary's arm to bring BAACARS into the PSX.NET fold?

Oh don't start him off again!

I have been working on V3 which is a much simplified BACARS to remove all the overlaps with the PSX.NET stuff.

It won't be in PSX.NET this version round but who knows in the future.

Cheers
G

cavaricooper

Gary-

Superb news- Ta!

C
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

Flex

I've just downloaded the newest PSX.NET from the PSXaddons site. When I try to start it up i get an unhandled UI exception error. Ideas?

Felix

kev32b

Hi,

I have download psx.net and get error in relation to sandbox mode when trying to run

Kev

Mark

I'm in the process of making a proper installer to fix the last 2 posts.

asboyd

Hi Mark,
Just downloaded the latest from the PSXAddon site but cannot locate the modules (doors and Ground services).
Could you let me know if there are links to them somewhere else?

Cheers,
Alex B

asboyd

Mark forget my last post...

However I tested the latest version and if a I configure the doors for the passenger ER to use Entry 1L, Aft Cargo Fwd Cargo and Bulk as a boarding config, when I click boarding the timers flash between seconds and finished. Also 1L entry does not open, the others do...
Cheers,

ASB