News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Additional ATC voices

Started by Ivo de Colfmaker, Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:59

Ivo de Colfmaker

Hi
I made a few ATC voices for personal use, But  maybe you guys would like  to try them .
If you do not like them, just delete.

put them in the PSX\Audio\ ATC folder.

Also included a situ file, to be placed in the  Situations folder, if you like, It is on the ground  in YSSY with ATIS playing and the ATIS page  on the  instructor station blanked so you  can change voices to see what  you get. Just  enter  the  letter Y in a box.

There 4 voices, 1 a real one, my own, slow and faster, the other 3  artificial ones ; Lisa, Lisa 25(at 25% speed increase) Tom, Tom 15 and Tom 25, the  number representing the speed increase.
Eli is Tom at 160% speed.
removed link
Ivo
A day at this forum is a day learned!

Ivo de Colfmaker

Hi 
Added two  more voices, 10 in total, Frank and Ingrid are the fastest  I can go to be understandable.
The difference in the voices is not so much the tone ,  male or female, there is a difference  of course ,but the speed there played at.
Eli is to experiment with if you like. It is set to 110 Frank, meaning it plays Frank at 110 % speed and pitch.
Just change the value and  name  of the empty text file in the Eli map to get a different voice .
Hope it is of some  use.
ivo

edit;
link removed and replaced  in  my next  message.

Sylle

Thanks Ivo!

Looking forward to try these out...

Cheers,
Sylvain

Ivo de Colfmaker

link removed

double-alpha

pilotwannabe1

Just tried to download the ATC file from Ivo's link but got an Avira anti-virus message about a problem with the security certificate.  When I tried to bypass the warning and go there anyway, the Comodo Firewall completely blocked it with no option to bypass (could shut down Comodo, I guess).  Is the link still valid?  How should I get the file?

Thanks,
Rushad

Ivo de Colfmaker

Hi Rushad,
The link is still valid, just tried it myself and it downloads normal.
Ivo

pilotwannabe1

Thanks Ivo.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the privacy errors.  Tried it in Chrome as well, but still the same result - would not even give me the option of overriding and getting the file.  To be clear, this is the link I am using:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15927645/PSX%20Voices%20V2.zip

Would it be possible to directly email me the zip file (not sure how big the file is)?  I have not been using ATC as it is hard for me to follow the directions with the existing voices.  I'm looking forward to enjoying ATC with your voice set.

Thanks,
Rushad

Ivo de Colfmaker

Don't know out of my head, believe it is about 80 Mb, to big to mail.
What I can do is if you send me your email address ( mine is in my profile) i can try  to mail you a link with Wetransfer.

Can someone else try the link to see if it still works?  For me it does.
Ivo

Ivo de Colfmaker

Hi,
I added 3 TTS AUS voices to my voice set and removed some bad ones.
You can download them at the link below,hope you like them.
just put them in the audio/atc folder
ivo

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15927645/TTS%20ATC%20voices1.zip

Frank Jacobs

Hi Ivo....FYI..Downloads and operations ok... ;D ;D
Thank you very much!

Fr@nk

Ivo de Colfmaker

Hi Frank,
Thanks, hope you like them.
Happy flying