News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Situation > Human

Started by Will, Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:02

Will

Just curious... what's under the Situation > Human tab?
Will /Chicago /USA

Hardy Heinlin

Human communication stuff.

Will

Well, that's a relief.  (grin)
Will /Chicago /USA

Hardy Heinlin

Mariano

Thanks for your question Will; we got another screen-shot ;-)

Mariano

Will

Gotta say, it's pretty.  I love the haunting green "PA IN USE" sign.  And he's making me think that this just possibly might be the first sim in computer history to simulate an entire cockpit... HF transmitter selectors, radio volume, circuit breakers, and all.  It's a worthy goal, and will make PSX one for the history books if he pulls it off.
Will /Chicago /USA

Qavion

QuoteAnd he's making me think that this just possibly might be the first sim in computer history to simulate an entire cockpit...

At least, electronically. It won't have coffee cup holders, sun visors, pen holders, a coat rack, a library, a smoke evac port, seats, can of X-brand cola, etc ; )

Mariano

Quote from: Will CronenwettGotta say, it's pretty.  I love the haunting green "PA IN USE" sign.  And he's making me think that this just possibly might be the first sim in computer history to simulate an entire cockpit... HF transmitter selectors, radio volume, circuit breakers, and all.  It's a worthy goal, and will make PSX one for the history books if he pulls it off.

I'll go for "when he pulls it off."

Mariano

John Davis PC

..... No Smoke EVAC ????   :(

Qavion

a smoke evac port, ;)

Graphically speaking. It's too far from the overhead panel