News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

FiFLi add-on - First officer and Flight attendant for PSX - beta 0.77

Started by vito, Sun, 4 Jan 2015 19:22

Horst

Horst

Hi,

... it works fine, thank you.
Perhaps I make the video ...
Horst

vito

vito

Impressive cockpit setup and thank you for the video :-)

Best regards

Vito

Sylle

Hello Vito,

Seems I have a small issue with v0.40

If I select 'First Officer deactivated' in FiFli the cabin attendant briefing for taxi-in phase (after landing) is never being played.

The cabin briefings for takeoff are working correctly, even with F/O deactivated.

Cheers,
Sylvain

vito

Quote from: SylleHello Vito,

Seems I have a small issue with v0.40

If I select 'First Officer deactivated' in FiFli the cabin attendant briefing for taxi-in phase (after landing) is never being played.

The cabin briefings for takeoff are working correctly, even with F/O deactivated.

Cheers,
Sylvain

Thanks Sylvain, found the bug, it will be corrected in next version  :)

Best regards
Vito

Sylle

Hi Vito,

I tried to contact you via email with the address found on your website (@zg.tel.hr) but received a delivery failure notification.
How can we get in touch?

Cheers,
Sylvain

vito

vito

Ok here is latest version of FiFLi:

full package:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1khy0ds3z3dzxzu/FiFLi.zip?dl=0

You will need full package because this version has added two new voice sets: ENUS and NL voice packs.

Here are the changes:

beta 0.42
- added selection of two additional set of voices: English, USA and Dutch - Netherlands which also includes english briefing, which all can be selected via buttons on the main FiFLi window. playback may sound little distorted if you have your system volume to high so please lower it to get more pleasing sound !
- fixed First Officer deactivation after landing - taxi in briefing should now be played
- Flight Officer will after you land: retract speed brakes (which is signal that you are leaving runway): turn the strobes and landing lights off, retract flaps, start the apu, turn on taxi lights, put XPDR to STBY position
- IMPORTANT - added function of PA volume selector on Captain's panel: if the PA volume selector is ON (green light) you will hear PA announcements (briefings) - so be sure that is selected - allow few seconds for sound to start playing after you press PA into ON position or PA into OFF position
- added function of volume adjustment via the PA volume selector on the Captain's panel: now you can adjust volume of Flight attendant's briefings - be sure that it is not muted (arrow all the way rotated to lower left) - change in volume is not instantly, it will take few seconds ...
- And last important note: directory structure must remain identical to  folders in compressed file: you must have three additional directories in your main FiFLIi folder: ENBR, ENUS and NLNL with wav files.

Happy flying !

Best regards
vito

DougSnow

I flew with it last nite, a real time YSSY-KLAX, and it was very cool. It was nice to get some help from the FO for the after landing flows, about time he pulled his weight!

However, freighters dont have flight attendants.

Any chance we could get one with the FAs as optional?

vito

Quote from: DougSnowI flew with it last nite, a real time YSSY-KLAX, and it was very cool. It was nice to get some help from the FO for the after landing flows, about time he pulled his weight!

:-)

Quote from: DougSnowHowever, freighters dont have flight attendants.

Any chance we could get one with the FAs as optional?

just push PA selector on Captain radio panel and you won't hear a word from flight attendant :-) and Flight officer will still work. For future versions I will add this option.

best regards

vito

Robert Staudinger

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Uw, we need to update the recordings ... we need to add new electronic handheld devices, difference between WiFi and 3G/4G modes, allowances to switch 3G/4G on immediately after landing, relationship to doors open/closed, airplane mode ... and WiFi available above 10,000 ft, Twitter hashtag, hate us on Feestboek, apologies for the delay due to our paperwork and Brussels flow control, availability of the nearest working power outlet for your chargers, location of the inflight snack purchase price list, ...

Times have changed since I recorded all that stuff, what, 13 years ago (Nov 23, 2002). Yaiks!

Hoppie

vito

Quote from: Jeroen HoppenbrouwersUw, we need to update the recordings ... we need to add new electronic handheld devices, difference between WiFi and 3G/4G modes, allowances to switch 3G/4G on immediately after landing, relationship to doors open/closed, airplane mode ... and WiFi available above 10,000 ft, Twitter hashtag, hate us on Feestboek, apologies for the delay due to our paperwork and Brussels flow control, availability of the nearest working power outlet for your chargers, location of the inflight snack purchase price list, ...

Times have changed since I recorded all that stuff, what, 13 years ago (Nov 23, 2002). Yaiks!

Hoppie

Cheers ! Thanks Hoopie, Dutch briefings are the best :-)
and Robert, glad that it works now :-)

best regards

vito

vito

Good evening,

you can download latest beta full package (this is recomended because of changes in wav files):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvt0tz4ii3smtn8/FiFLi.jar?dl=0

Changes and new features are  :mrgreen: :

beta 0.46
- slightly modified NLNL set of sounds to play more clearly when adjusting PA sound volume, also should apply for other voice sets
- new feature added: rotate FLT DK DOOR selector to UNLKD and release it. This will initiate passenger boarding simulation - you will hear ambient noise of passengers boarding. Also boarding will take some time (cca 10 minutes), first you will hear lovely voice announce boarding is starting and after the boarding is complete you will hear that boarding is complete so you can continue with preparing for engine start ...

best regards

vito

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Quote from: vitoThis will initiate passenger boarding simulation - you will hear ambient noise of passengers boarding. Also boarding will take some time (ca 10 minutes), ...
Which disciplined country is this? A full 744 in 10 minutes?     :twisted:

OmniAtlas

Quote from: Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers
Quote from: vitoThis will initiate passenger boarding simulation - you will hear ambient noise of passengers boarding. Also boarding will take some time (ca 10 minutes), ...
Which disciplined country is this? A full 744 in 10 minutes?     :twisted:

Jeroen, didn't you watch that Myth Buster special? :)

GodAtum

Quote from: vitoGood evening,

you can download latest beta full package (this is recomended because of changes in wav files):

Hi Vito, the link only downloads the jar file. Do we need the full Zip 0.46 too?

vito

Quote from: GodAtumHi Vito, the link only downloads the jar file. Do we need the full Zip 0.46 too?

Apologies, here is link for complete package:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1khy0ds3z3dzxzu/FiFLi.zip?dl=0

and here for jar file:

Yes, you need complete package because some changes are made in wav files and if I remember correctly some wav files are added. In few moments I will put beta 0.47 with some new nice features :-), right now I am checking it  8)

best regards !

vito