News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

#4 HYD BRAKE PRESS

Started by Balt, Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:49

Balt

Hi Hardy,

powering up from cold and dark, either switching on the APU or making EXT PWR 1 available switches on ground service bus, so far so good.

But the #4 hydraulic system pressurises in that case regardless of where the #4 hydraulic demand pump is set to.

I think #4 hydraulic system should only pressurise when the demand pump switch is set to AUX.

Cheers

- Balt

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Balt,

I can't reproduce your problem. Can you be more specific or upload a situ?

Your accumulator probably was already accumulated before. Just push and release the toe pedals a couple of times, and you will see the pressure will drop and the accu will not repressurize.

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Balt

Just use the Basic 000 - Cold and dark cockpit.situ

You, Hardy, are a true superhero: I never noticed before that situ files are clear text. So looking at the situ, it becomes evident that the brake accumulator is pre-loaded with 3000psi... :-) and is easily changed to 0 as I would prefer it to be.

Awesome!

While I have your attention, a couple of other things:

1) Are you performing any magic with the mouse? I have strange issues with the touchscreens suddenly becoming unresponsive. After that, not even using a mouse works. But only with PSX, all other applications on that computer are still working. This is on OS X Yosemite, using touch-base.com drivers for the LG touchscreens.

2) Is there any way to reconnect a client when the server goes away for a reboot, given the clients do not have an instructor window (and no way to bring one to the foreground even if it did due to touchscreens)?

3) To resolve the above, as well as a synchronisation problem in case a client starts quicker than the server: can clients just keep looking for the server if it isn't there, or if it goes away?

Cheers

- Balt

Hardy Heinlin

1) Sounds like another program takes over the focus? Can you put the focus on PSX again by pressing ALT+TAB?

2) + 3) You mean auto-reconnect? This is planned for a future update. Manual reconnect is already possible, of course. Just go to the Network page on the Instructor.

Cheers,

|-|ardy