News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Orders

Started by 744kid, Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:14

744kid

OK, I'm just filling in time here but suddenly time is moving very slowly!

Has anyone who pre-ordered from Aviation Megastore actually received notification of dispatch and a tracking number that works? I can see a tracking number by my order on the website but it still says my order is being processed (I had a second e-mail on Saturday saying that my order was "now ready  for shipping"). The tracking number is not yet recognised by the UPS system. I assume the order will be dispatched by the end of today.

Just interested if any other pre-orders are already winging their way to excited new owners...  :mrgreen:

Panos Bilios

Hi

I also ordered from Aviation megastore, I received an
e-mail on Saturday saying that my order is available
and that it will be dispatched in 24 hrs, however I have
no tracking number or any other info as of today

Panos

744kid

Thanks, Panos. I'm sure our orders will go out by the end of today, but it's a case of so near yet so far! I can't remember the last time I was so excited by the prospect of a delivery. I must be 51 going on 11 :)

744kid

Update: UPS have e-mailed me. It's on its way. ETA: Wednesday.

Note to wife, family, friends and colleagues: I will be otherwise engaged for the foreseeable future...  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Panos Bilios

Hi all

Have received UPS tracking Number from Megastore
eta 5 working days, according to package
category, good timing for my holiday :lol:

Panos

Peter Lang

Hello,

I got a mail today, that the order is shipped from Aviation Megastore and scheduled for Wednesdy.  :mrgreen:

Peter

Dave

I've not been lucky, guys...

Also received an e-mail from megastore on saturday, and I asked for my package to be sent without delay. Today I checked my order details in their website and it has a tracking # that UPS doesn't recognize.

Mr Timmers from megastore already replied my e-mail and told me he will check this out tomorrow, during working hours...

I'm sure it will be solved soon.

Dave
David Oliveira

Panos Bilios

It takes a while until the tracking number
is recongized by the UPS system, at least
that what happenned to me yesterday

Panos

Dave

Just received and update from megastore and UPS.

ETA august 12nd, 2014.

Regards,

Dave SBRJ
David Oliveira

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Miami arrivals have taxied to the gate.

Avi

Gentlemen and gentlemen (I hope there will be a lady here): PSX has landed in Israel and I present you the bride:

Thanks Hardy,
Avi Adin
LLBG

SwissCharles

Avi,

No, no, no, you shouldn't do this!!!!!
Thats cruelty in its purest form :twisted:  

Have you got no mercy with us guys trying to patiently wait in meekness?

I will now stop drooling over the piccie of the real thing you so kindly provided to us  :P

Charles
near LFSB
Charles from Basel, Switzerland
Near LFSB

Mundyas

Hi everyone, it's Christmas,

Gulp! Gulp! I have ordered today!! Am awestruck and somewhat nervous.

Will be a massive learning curve for me as was PS!

Excited as know it will be fantastic. It will take me ages to get it started etc, , but already know auto pilot disconnect!!

THanks so much !-! you have given me hours of enjoyment with the last flight simulator, so gulp! what PSX will be like for me - looking forward to seeing and learning.

A

Phil Bunch

I just located my boxes of PS1 and 747 books, etc, packed away since retiring in 2006.

I had completely forgotten how many books and how much aviation-related software I had acquired for PS1!!!

Now I need to go back up the many learning curves related to both aviation in general and the 747 in particular!  It's especially stressful to see my Post-It notes on pages of the AOM's, Bulfer's Big Boeing Guide and other reference books, but now I don't even remember having some of these books!  Perhaps it's just as well - I hope I can relearn this material without the clutter of my past misunderstandings.

I was very relieved to find my well-worn copies of the PS1 v1.2 and v1.3 manuals, especially needed because of their role in passwords for PS1 material.

PSX will be so much fun, for sure.  I now wish that I had embarked on reviewing my 747 books, etc, at least a year earlier it's best to be philosophical about such matters!  I'm hoping my copy arrives (US location in Maine) this week - so far I haven't received an email about shipping dates, etc.
Best wishes,

Phil Bunch

Alec246

Quote from: DaveJust received and update from megastore and UPS.

ETA august 12nd, 2014.

Regards,

Dave SBRJ

Hey Dave!

Sou Brasileiro tambem. Would you care to tell me how was the process of purchasing PSX in Brasil? I'm interested!

Let me know! please contact me if you want! alexismmef AT gmail Dot com

Abração! E se divirta com o PSX!
Alexis Mefano

DrRSG

Transair have emailed and PSX is on short final.
Richard

Mundyas

Hi

Transair have just  emailed me too.  I wasn't expecting it so soon!

Exciting days ahead.

A

Phil Bunch

Quote from: Jeroen HoppenbrouwersMiami arrivals have taxied to the gate.
Jeroen,

Does this mean that my order is probably in transit to my home in Maine?  I haven't received any notices from Aerosoft.  Another thread seemed to say they would probably ship to USA customers sometime this week.
Best wishes,

Phil Bunch

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

My DVD was not part of a batch to a retailer/distributor, so it probably traveled a bit faster.

Hoppie

Peter Lang

Hello,

I got my copy today. WOW! Yes, it feels like sitting under the christmas tree.
Installing, running... easy. Now starting the configuration and re-reading the manual...

Hardy, thank you.

Peter