News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

How is the release announcement will be made ?

Started by ndumbane, Sun, 13 Jul 2014 04:23

ndumbane

Hi Hardy,

How is the release announcement will be made ? On the website ? I do not want to miss the big day :> What about sending an email to all registered Aerowinx users ? Just a suggestion.

Thanks

Ndumbane

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Ndumbane,

I'll post a list of retailers tomorrow. Then you can choose a retailer, and preorder PSX there (without paying in advance). The release will be in August.

Thank you!

|-|ardy

JP59

ndumbane

Thank you Hardy. Looking forward to the list and of course, your piece of art :> !

falconeye

Perfect, Germany soccer World Champion and Hardy posting the retailers tomorrow  ;)
Could you wish more for the beginning of the week?

mark70

Mmm I can preorder psx at the aviationmegastore.com  in the netherlands, but i have to pay in advance.

Marcel van Santen

Hardy Heinlin

Interesting. I didn't know that.

|-|ardy

cavaricooper

Hardy-

Not to belabour the point..... but it IS tomorrow :)

WHERE can I pre-order PSX?  It's been 45 years since I waited for a present this special- the last was a shiny green bicycle Xmas morning :)

Carl
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

Jeroen D

Well, I took the plunge and pre-ordered, and pre-paid, PSX at the aviationmegastore, or better know in the Nertherlands as luchtvaarthobbyshop.

As luck would have it, I will travel to the Netherlands mid August for our holiday. So I'll pick it up myself and probably a few other things as well. Haven't been to this shop for a while, but its a flightsim enthusiast heaven!

Jeroen

Mariano

Hardy might be too busy celebrating.

Regards,

Mariano

cavaricooper

Sorry- I'm not clear- is the Aviation Megastore the only point if sale or are there others?
Their artwork references PS1.3 but text says PSX...

Hopefully there are a few different available locations (per continent perhaps)?

Best- Carl
Carl Avari-Cooper, KTPA

744kid

Quote from: Hardy HeinlinInteresting. I didn't know that.

Is that  a) interesting that aviationmegastore expects pre-payment?
Or
b) interesting that aviationmegastore is advertising it is selling PSX when Hardy didn't have them on his retailers' list?

I read Hardy's comment as the latter. I did wonder why an approved retailer was using the photo from the PS1 product of many years ago.

JRBarrett

The main Aerowinx home page has been updated, announcing the August release, (Thanks Hardy) and including the list of retailers. Looks like Aerosoft will be the go-to source for those of us in the USA.

fft82

Excellent.

AviationMegaStore charges €51 for shipping to Chile but fully refunds VAT for €60. Sounds like a deal!

garys

The Flight plus link for us Canadians is not working

744kid

Ordered (and pre-paid)!

So the next question is: when in August? :)

GodAtum

Thanks :) But I cannot find PSX listed on the Aerosoft websites.

frumpy

Nice new webpage layout, looking good!
After years of seeing the old site before coming to the forum, I'm getting a bit
sentimental...

Shiv Mathur

Hardy, May I suggest changing "Free configurable multi-monitor network" to "Freely configurable ....".

As it stands, it seems to imply, IMO, that one gets the monitors for free !

Regards and congratulations.

Shiv