News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Aerowinx Operations Manual - Preview

Started by Hardy Heinlin, Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:43

Hardy Heinlin

Good evening,

this preview shows some randomly selected pages from the new Aerowinx Operations Manual. About 50% of the aircraft related chapters is removed in this preview, but it shows all of the chapter "Simulator Handling".

Best viewed on Apple OS X.

Aerowinx Operations Manual - Preview

Regards,

|-|ardy

Kurt

Woooow

Got my OCD and evening covered now!!

EULA gives license for 4 installs within one mockup ;)

That is great and more than I hoped for.. :) :)

Thanks Hardy

Kurt
Best regards
Kurt

Scott

Oh my, that is just beautiful!!  Now I'm REALLY getting excited for the release!  Excellent work as usual Hardy, bravo  :)

CarlBB

A few pages in.... This looks like a work of beauty.
Thanks for this preview! Look forward to reading over several beverages.
Carl

GodAtum

wow my bedtime reading  :D

will there be instructions on setting up cockpit hardware, eg with cpflight or FDS?

ahaka

Very nice and clear looking manual. The more I read about the simulator features, the more impressed I am. It seems to be a really smart piece of software. And oh, so flexible...
Antti

jb747

There will be documentation for integrating PSX with the FDS product line.  Most has already been developed.  I can't address CPFlight.

Cheers,

Jon

Jon

Hessel Oosten

Hmmm, interesting compass deviation  ;)

28 JUN 2014.

Hessel

vito

Without music this is not right  :-) Maybe Strauss and Zarathustra will do :-)))

vito

jskiffington

Hardy, this is amazing. There's obviously been a tremendous amount of care, even love, put into the manual. I can only imagine how that's reflected in the sim as well. Top notch.

falconeye

Why on earth did you reveal this manual before the German-Ghana match?
I could not follow the game anymore. :mrgreen:
But honestly, the level of detail is unbelievable. Can not say more at the moment.
Now waiting for the release will be much harder I fear.
Cheers

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

So, from now on, "F" stands for "Fabulous".

Next time we tell somebody to RTFM, it is a polite, user-friendly professional answer, okay?

Next to PINF.

Hoppie

Blake H

I am walking on sun shine and I feel good!

Hardy you cured myself for a day.

:D  :D  :D  :D

dhmm

744kid

Stunning. HH, I knew this would be amazing but I am bowled over by what you seem to have achieved as a one-man operation. There is no other piece of software that I would change my computer set-up for (ie, retire my retina Macbook) but it's history. I'm just waiting to place my order for PSX.

Huge respect to you, HH.

744kid

Peter_Adshead

1. Manual & PSX are works of art.

If you have a work of art that you like it will give you pleasure for ever. If you create a work of art that you like it will give you pleasure for ever, hopefully Hardy likes what he has created.

2. Every time I upgraded my flight sim computer I kept the old one, now I know why that was a good idea.

Thanks Hardy.

Pete.

Panos Bilios

Amazing piece of work!

Thank you Hardy!

Panos

frumpy

I won't be a PSX customer within the next 2-3 years,
but it's definitly on the bucket-list.

Great job! :)

Ralf Fruehwacht

Hardy!!!

Unbelievable.  

Can`t await to get this Programm.

Ralf   :mrgreen:

Kurt

Quote from: Hessel OostenHmmm, interesting compass deviation  ;)

28 JUN 2014.

Hessel

Hehe yes that is interesting. I'll bet on that it will be the go-live date for the updated aerowinx website  :P  

Let's see  :D

Kurt
Best regards
Kurt