News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

hardcopy

Started by 400guy, Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:29

400guy

Hi Hardy:

I wonder if you have considered (or if I can convince you to consider) making a hardcopy of your +- 600 page manual available at an additional cost for the printing.

My printer uses a lot of expensive ink, and I'd prefer to just buy a printed copy from you (or a publisher of your choice).

(I'd guess that if you don't do it, some guy in some obscure county WILL before long !).

jj

Swiso

Same thinking here !

Hardy Heinlin

Hi guys,

I'm sorry, I do not distribute hardcopies. I don't have the resources for this service.

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

I presume that any digital copy shop out there can create a wonderful book for you at a price that your home printer can only dream about.

Hoppie

400guy

On providing a hardcopy, not to be concerned.  It the experience that a guy that I know had when he released some software some years ago.  Within a very short time his manuals were available in both English and Chinese in a store in twain!

He was surprised (and not pleased) when I brought back a copy for him.  (He had no idea that they had published his work).

Shiv Mathur

Exactly.  As Hoppie also said, it's the simplest thing to go to a copy shop, and they'll do you a great spiral-bound book.

The quality of the paper won't be as nice and glossy as the PS1 manuals, but still ...

Will

Yep, copy shop! They'll even punch holes and put it in a nice binder for about $3.
Will /Chicago /USA