News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

PSX - interface for Phidgets cards 0/16/16 - LED64

Started by Michel Vandaele, Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:48

Michel Vandaele

It is with great pleasure to see that the launch of PSX is now becoming very near.  Hardy I'm really very happy this is finally going to happen.  So many thanks for your huge work.

Large parts of my cockpit ( overhead - pedestal ) are presently interfaced via Phidgets cards 0/16/16 and Phidgets LED64 ) Before starting to rewiring these to use interface cards which have now already the supported software, I'm wondering if anybody here on the forum have the intentions to use these cards and is able to - or has - write the necessary interface software.  As I don't have any programming skills I'm not in the possibility to do so and of course FS2Phidget is now useless.  

Would be great if I could continue to use these cards in my cockpit, as this would save a considering amount of money and work time.

B.Rgds
Michel
Michel VANDAELE
Board member  FSCB
EBOS Scenery Designteam
My B744 project
http://users.telenet.be/michel.vandaele/sim1.htm

dhmm

Hi Michel,

Yes, I am planning to use the 0/16/16 with the LED 64.

I do have roughly about 6 SBC's, 8x0/16/16, 6xLED64. I am also using some other cards like Epic, Flight Deck Technologies, Arduino based boards and other Arm based boards.

I might also be using other boards for rotary encoders / dimmers ... etc.

I will be writing some libraries next week to interface different switches, emulating the interface, might also try to connect directly to PS13 for testing, which I am using now.

Cheers,

dhmm,

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

I'm in the Phidget camp as well.  Just no cockpit at home.

Hoppie

Michel Vandaele

Ok thanks for replies guys.  We only can hope someone will be able to write the interface  ;)  

B. Rgds
Michel
Michel VANDAELE
Board member  FSCB
EBOS Scenery Designteam
My B744 project
http://users.telenet.be/michel.vandaele/sim1.htm