News:

Precision Simulator update 10.174 (26 April 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

When can we expect to see screenshots of PSX?

Started by syoonsh, Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:51

OKD

Hey Joe...

Definitely starts with the PS 1 or 1.3 NOW....Just think about this, if we all have top stuff to say about the preveious 2 versions, then what are you waiting for...get cracking mate... :D
OK....I am ok, if you are ok...!!

delcom

Quote from: John Davis PCHi hardy ... any pictures of the Smoke Evac Handle ?  ... im most keen on seeing this feature :)

:mrgreen: If the handle is planned to be operational/functional...I've got some flow and pressure graphs available. Lol.

cheers,
delcom

EDIT: plus data on flight deck acoustic influence by smoke evac pulled at different flight levels. Really...just found it in my collection. :shock:

IronKnees

Hi all... It's been a long time since I've been on the fourms... Just a quick question as to when the new version will be out?  Thanks so much in advance. Dave

Hardy Heinlin

Hi, sorry, nobody is able to calculate the release date. It's unpredictable. The task list has increased enormously since the original plans in winter 2008.

Cheers,

|-|ardy

IronKnees

Thanks Hardy... I'm sure this is a really redundant question, but I searched the forums and couldn't find anything... Have a great day... Dave

Dennis B

By the way Hardy, I'm watching the progress on PSX continuously - what even more than the graphical features amazes me is the well designed and elaborated user interface. I'm actually flying ELITE and LAS IFR trainer software in my flightschool to get my real-life IFR rating and have IP Trainer 7 at home. All of these are expensive, reputated pieces of software, and they all have really clumsy, ugly, sometimes useless GUIs, glitchy behavior and 90's style graphics. It can't be honored enough that you will not only create a detailed, almost overly realistic simulator, but also a software that has a port the the "outside world" by TCP communication, great graphical design and a great GUI and can be tweaked as far as one can think ... I'm looking SO forward to the release of PSX  :mrgreen: Keep up the good work, Hardy.

Hardy Heinlin

What a compliment. Thank you, Sir!

Ahoi,

|-|ardy