Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

FiFLi add-on - First officer and Flight attendant for PSX - beta 0.62

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8

Author Post
My McAfee anti virus software blocks this site as being an "unacceptable security risk"!

(I can get to it if I use my Ubuntu OS which does not have McAffee installed).

Just thought that I'd let you know.

jj
400guy wrote
My McAfee anti virus software blocks this site as being an "unacceptable security risk"!
jj

Hi JJ !

Sorry to hear that you have problems downloading it. I didn't hear anyone have a problem with "Dropbox" site. Anyone else having a problem ?

best regards!

vito
Dropbox is uncontrolled. A paranoid piece of software will want to warn you that you are about to run a program off an uncontrolled site that can contain anything. Just use the brain... the program does not have one.

Likewise my stuff at work does not allow me to send .zip or .exe files via e-mail. So I have to constantly rename the files into .xex and .piz and what not. That always works... so far for the security wall.

Hoppie
Thanks a lot Vito, will try that when I get some free time !
Vito-

BRAVO! FiFli works here as well :). BTW, I habitually run two setups- a rMBP for a "PSX nightcap" before turning in, and a networked PC setup for longer flights. I was able to run FiFli both on the rMBP (1 machine application) AND on the second (networked application using IP) machine (using just Server, not boost on the sim machine). Just to be sure, I downloaded the entire package 0.62 after deleting my prior folder.

Thank-you for your efforts, and perseverance- they are greatly appreciated.

C
Thanks on comments and I am happy that some problems are solved :-) !

I am thinking to add some new features such as:

* Flight attendants warning if temperatures in passenger cabin gets to hot or to cold :-)
* add some nasty comments from First officer if you forget something obvious in your procedures and checks :-)
* random comments and sounds from First officer just to make our long flights interesting and that we know FiFLi is running in background:-)
*your suggestions :-)

best regards

vito
You could have the flight attendants share some risque stories, that sometimes happened!
<grin>
Hi Vito,

Thank you for your new program. As someone who had major problems initially, it is now performing well for me.

? Flight attendants offering coffee or a meal on long flights?

Congratulations on a great addon

Regards

Derek
Hi Vito,

I "turned off" first officer by ticking the box, but it still performs silent tasks like TCAS and weather radar tests, switching on landing lights etc...

Could you check that ? I have a full hardware cockpit and fly with a friend as copilot so I would like FiFli copilot to be 100% inactive (announcements AND silent tasks) when the box "Disable copilot" is ticked. Is it possible ?

Cheers
« Last edit by JP744 on Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:34:33 +0000. »
Derek, I am happy that you finally can enjoy FiFLi :-)
and JP744 I will check this, probably my fault ! :roll:

best regards

vito
quick question, how long does the boarding take?
This is random selected time but it can take cca 30 mins (+/- 10 mins), you have that info in FiFLi window at the bottom.

best regards

vito

Page: « < ... 4 5 6 7 8

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software