Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

PSX introductory tutorial released

Page: « < 1 2 3

Author Post
Good morning Brian,

Thank you very much for your Tutorials!

I started to read Tutorial #1 and my feedback so far is:

- The level of information is perfect for me (I am not a real-life pilot but have good experience with FSX and have been flying the PMDG 777 for a couple of months)

- I appreciate the references, here and there, to the history of PS1.3, to build a personal general knowledge and background on the simulator as I do not own PS1.3

- I learned a new word I have never seen before: vlying! :mrgreen:

What I am looking for now is a complete flight tutorial from cold and dark or so. I came across another topic by you with links to the old "Big Tutorial" so I will look into it. I'm glad that you and Hardy make it available, along with the passwords, to new PSX users like me who do not own the previous version of the simulator. That sounds great and fair.

Sorry if it has been asked before here on forums: what is the objective and content of Tutorial #3?

* Aerowinx PSX, PFPX, TOPCAT, PMDG 777 (FSX)
* i5 4670K 4.3 Ghz 4 Core - MSI Z87-G43 Gaming - 8 Gb DDR3 - GeForce GTX 770 2 Gb
* SSD 256 Gb - iiyama 1920 x 1080 - Win 7 64 bits
Hello Brian,

The content for Tutorial #3 sounds good to me and I'm interested in "one or two fun things going on in between to showcase some aspects of PSX that may be new to some people".

I understand the workload is high so what I will do is forget Tutorial #3 and when it comes out, that will be a good suprise ;)

* Aerowinx PSX, PFPX, TOPCAT, PMDG 777 (FSX)
* i5 4670K 4.3 Ghz 4 Core - MSI Z87-G43 Gaming - 8 Gb DDR3 - GeForce GTX 770 2 Gb
* SSD 256 Gb - iiyama 1920 x 1080 - Win 7 64 bits
Thank you for your understanding, Tony. :)

All the best,

Brian

Page: « < 1 2 3

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software