Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

Video of PSX Alpha 55

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Author Post
I've got a 27" iMac and a 2nd 24" monitor connected to it.
They're not three 27" iMacs but... I'm sure they're going to work fine with this new sim! :mrgreen:

By the way... is PSX compatible with apple trackpad gestures? It will support zooming with pinches? Rotate a knob rotating fingers in the trackpad and so on?

Bye
I have access to a 27" Imac here, will run it up with PSX and see how it goes this week, my wife also just got a little MacAir so I can can test the trackpad also
Matt Sheil wrote
... also just got a little MacAir ...

Probably from too much MacDonalds. :mrgreen:

Sorry, sorry, sorry ... !! <runs away>
Shiv Mathur wrote
Matt Sheil wrote
... also just got a little MacAir ...

Probably from too much MacDonalds. :mrgreen:

Sorry, sorry, sorry ... !! <runs away>

Always thinking on different level Shiv... ;-)

Tried PSX this morning on 27" and the display is perfect all the mouse functions work the same as a windows setup.
Fully zoomed in to the panel you could not even see the pixals until I got a magnifying glass and looked at them, very smooth. ;)
Matt
Will the future PSX be multiplatform / multilicense?
I've got OS X, Win 7.
Have I got to buy 2 copies (one for OS X and one for windows OSs) or one copy/license will allow me to install it in both iMac and Pc?

Thanks!
Have I got to buy 2 copies (one for OS X and one for windows OSs)

No.

Special multi-licenses are required only for larger setups like university classrooms or multiple rooms, or if more than [?] PSX instances are used in a network.

I haven't thought about license details yet. I'll do this when the product is finished :-)

Thanks,

|-|ardy
Hi Hardy,

As I am not sure how will PSX run for Home Cockpit sim, single or multi license, will there be a version / license for home cockpit / Non commercial setups (which might require a networked setup)

Cheers,

dhmm
I haven't thought about that yet, sorry.
Hardy Heinlin wrote
I haven't thought about license details yet. I'll do this when the product is finished :-)

Lol yes of course... it was just pure curiosity! :D
Some sw is released on the market in a single DVD regardless the OS, other sw is released in a OS specific DVD

Thanks! :)

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software