Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

PSX micro addon repository

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi guys,

Not really 'add-ons' as I'm not capable of any programming but it seemed a good idea to group my file as I thought you might enjoy some of them.
Feedback welcome of course!

Enjoy,
Sylvain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situ files - Drop in your PSX Situations folder

Qantas Flight 30
Reproduction of the unfortunate events of the 2008 Qantas flight 30 from Hong Kong to Melbourne.
A link to the full incident report can be found in the situ description itself.
Takeoff at 0122z to get the best simulation of the unfolding events later on...
You will need about 2 hours to complete this scenario.
Situ was already available in the past via THIS TOPIC.

Amsterdam Summer Storm
Take command of KLM flight 862 operated by PH-BFP from Narita to Amsterdam. Approaching ARTIP you asked ATC to enter the hold to evaluate the weather and your options. Will you press on to your destination or will you divert to a nearby airport??
Situ file could already be downloaded from this TOPIC.

Copilot files - Drop in your PSX \Audio\Pilots folder
A new First Officer using the standard Boeing checklists can be downloaded HERE. You'll notice the Boeing checklist are much more compact than the ones some airlines are using. Only items possibly affecting safety are checked.

ATC files - Drop in your PSX \Audio\ATC folder
« Last edit by Sylle on Sat, 08 Aug 2015 17:10:37 +0000. »
Reserved for future use
Reserved for future use
Sylvain:

Fantastic idea- ta!

Just the sort of thing I had been asking for... if this becomes a trend perhaps we can see about a single thread that organizes all community shared SITUs (in Tutorials)... or even perhaps a section on the Aerowinx Add Ons Page (HH?).

Best- C
Hi Sylvain,

thanks! I'll consider adding another category on the Add-On web page at least for additional ATC and pilot voices. Let's see where the trend goes ... :-)

I just tried your pilot add-on ... I like it! Very good quality, and very nice voice :-) Thank you!

Cheers,

|-|ardy

Page: 1

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software