Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

Opencockpits 747 FMC

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello all!

Does anyone know wether the Opencockpits 747/767 FMC is fully compatible with PSX?

http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/b747767-mounted-ready-p-397.html?cPath=22_62

Best regards,

Toto
The FMC not, but the MCDU very likely. :-)

If you connect the keyboard parallel with the PC keyboard and remap keys, and run a separate PSX client on the PC to drive the screen, it should work. I think others have already done this.

Hoppie
Hi Toto

I've been using the OpenCockpit FMCv3 (actually it's the MCDU but they call it an FMC!) for quite some time now in combination with SIOC & PSXseecon without any problems.

No need for key-remappings and PSX-driven display because PSXseecon takes care of everything more-or-less 'out of the box' (Many thanks to Nico!!)

Regards
Simon
simbro wrote
(Many thanks to Nico!!)

Thx, my pleasure!

For the others, here is the link to PSXseecon

Cheers,
Nico Kaan
HI,

I am looking to buy this very soon is anyone else using it and if so is it any good

Thanks
I've never had any problems with it and am very happy with the price/value ratio. The only thing that bothers me a bit (though I've gotten used to it) is the feel of the keys - the keytops 'wobble' a bit rather than being firmly seated.... Work perfectly though!

Regards
Simon
Hi,

Have brought opencockpits fmc 747 v3 and followed instructions in relation to psxeecon to connect to psx but i still cant to get it to work , any ideas from people who have this module
Thanks
« Last edit by kev32b on Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:48:17 +0000. »
kev32b wrote
Hi,

Have brought opencockpits fmc 747 v3 and followed instructions in relation to psxeecon to connect to psx but i still cant to get it to work , any ideas from people who have this module
Thanks

Please post your question in the PSXseecon forum.
Note that there already is a thread about the OC V3, might be of interest to you.

Rgrds,
Nico Kaan

Page: 1

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software