Archived posts

Aerowinx Nav Database Update

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
Just received an e-mail from them...

Absolutely fantastic!!
Downloaded and installed!!

Thanks for this!
Same here, just ordered from Aerosoft Germany, installed in a matter of seconds !
Thanks a lot.

Charles
Easy purchase and install. Thank you for this.

Francisco Blas
Hi

Just downloaded the Nav Database Update and put the zipped file into Aerowinx/Navigation/-New when loading PSX for the first time the loading stopped at 79%, closed PSX restarted PSX and it shows cycle 1503 under About/Quit.

Has it updated the database properly?
Hi mickcall999,

I had a similar problem. My update also stopped at 79%. Had to close PSX, and then restart to complete the update. Furthermore, after the update, and on starting PSX, it would stop/freeze at 79% on a number of occasions. At the moment PSX runs ok.
Hi,

if cycle 1503 is indicated under About/Quit, you have cycle 1503.

I assume this random 79% problem has nothing to do with the update (pure coincidence). I think it's a problem in the OS or Java version. It's hard to analyse because only a few users so far have experienced it (at random, before the update).

Regards,

|-|ardy

P.S.: The nav database installation happens before the 25% mark. So if you have passed 25%, the installation is completed.

At 79% PSX starts to build the Instructor pages. This involves many Java GUI objects (Java buttons, checkboxes, sliders etc.).
« Last edit by Hardy Heinlin on Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:00:47 +0000. »

Page: < 1 2

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software