Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

FiFLi add-on - First officer and Flight attendant for PSX - beta 0.62

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »

Author Post
Robert Staudinger wrote
Hi Vito,

sorry to say that, the same behavior as before.

Regards, Robert

Will try something else ... ;)

best regards

vito
Here is latest FiFLi beta 0.39, just overwrite the old one :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1khy0ds3z3dzxzu/FiFLi.zip?dl=0

Now it works without stutters :D and special thanks to Robert for testing !

Best regards

vito
Here is the latest version of FiFLi beta 0.40 :D :

added:
- indication of connection to PSX
- option to disable First Officer

link to FiFLi complete package:

or just FiFLi.jar (justo overwrite old jar file):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvt0tz4ii3smtn8/FiFLi.jar?dl=0

best ragards

vito
Hi Vito,

Did a full flight with v0.39 a few days ago and it worked flawlessly! No freezes anymore :)
Will try v0.40 very soon...

Thanks for this great addon!

Cheers,
Sylvain
Sylle wrote
Hi Vito,

Did a full flight with v0.39 a few days ago and it worked flawlessly! No freezes anymore :)
Will try v0.40 very soon...

Thanks for this great addon!

Cheers,
Sylvain

Hi Sylvain, I am glad that you like it and that it works now :D

best regards

vito
Hi,
a short video would be nice.

thankyou
Horst
Hi,

... it works fine, thank you.
Perhaps I make the video ...
Horst
Thank you :)

Best regards
Vito
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZEddeVdRQ&feature=youtu.be

here is the video ...

Horst
Impressive cockpit setup and thank you for the video :-)

Best regards

Vito
Hello Vito,

Seems I have a small issue with v0.40

If I select 'First Officer deactivated' in FiFli the cabin attendant briefing for taxi-in phase (after landing) is never being played.

The cabin briefings for takeoff are working correctly, even with F/O deactivated.

Cheers,
Sylvain
Sylle wrote
Hello Vito,

Seems I have a small issue with v0.40

If I select 'First Officer deactivated' in FiFli the cabin attendant briefing for taxi-in phase (after landing) is never being played.

The cabin briefings for takeoff are working correctly, even with F/O deactivated.

Cheers,
Sylvain

Thanks Sylvain, found the bug, it will be corrected in next version :)

Best regards
Vito
Hi Vito,

I tried to contact you via email with the address found on your website (@zg.tel.hr) but received a delivery failure notification.
How can we get in touch?

Cheers,
Sylvain
Try with: ...@icloud.com. Thanks!

Best regards
Vito
Ok here is latest version of FiFLi:

full package:

You will need full package because this version has added two new voice sets: ENUS and NL voice packs.

Here are the changes:

beta 0.42
- added selection of two additional set of voices: English, USA and Dutch - Netherlands which also includes english briefing, which all can be selected via buttons on the main FiFLi window. playback may sound little distorted if you have your system volume to high so please lower it to get more pleasing sound !
- fixed First Officer deactivation after landing - taxi in briefing should now be played
- Flight Officer will after you land: retract speed brakes (which is signal that you are leaving runway): turn the strobes and landing lights off, retract flaps, start the apu, turn on taxi lights, put XPDR to STBY position
- IMPORTANT - added function of PA volume selector on Captain's panel: if the PA volume selector is ON (green light) you will hear PA announcements (briefings) - so be sure that is selected - allow few seconds for sound to start playing after you press PA into ON position or PA into OFF position
- added function of volume adjustment via the PA volume selector on the Captain's panel: now you can adjust volume of Flight attendant's briefings - be sure that it is not muted (arrow all the way rotated to lower left) - change in volume is not instantly, it will take few seconds ...
- And last important note: directory structure must remain identical to folders in compressed file: you must have three additional directories in your main FiFLIi folder: ENBR, ENUS and NLNL with wav files.

Happy flying !

Best regards
vito
I flew with it last nite, a real time YSSY-KLAX, and it was very cool. It was nice to get some help from the FO for the after landing flows, about time he pulled his weight!

However, freighters dont have flight attendants.

Any chance we could get one with the FAs as optional?
DougSnow wrote
I flew with it last nite, a real time YSSY-KLAX, and it was very cool. It was nice to get some help from the FO for the after landing flows, about time he pulled his weight!

:-)

DougSnow wrote
However, freighters dont have flight attendants.

Any chance we could get one with the FAs as optional?

just push PA selector on Captain radio panel and you won't hear a word from flight attendant :-) and Flight officer will still work. For future versions I will add this option.

best regards

vito
Hi Vito,

runs very smooth now.

Thank you, Robert
Uw, we need to update the recordings ... we need to add new electronic handheld devices, difference between WiFi and 3G/4G modes, allowances to switch 3G/4G on immediately after landing, relationship to doors open/closed, airplane mode ... and WiFi available above 10,000 ft, Twitter hashtag, hate us on Feestboek, apologies for the delay due to our paperwork and Brussels flow control, availability of the nearest working power outlet for your chargers, location of the inflight snack purchase price list, ...

Times have changed since I recorded all that stuff, what, 13 years ago (Nov 23, 2002). Yaiks!

Hoppie
Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers wrote
Uw, we need to update the recordings ... we need to add new electronic handheld devices, difference between WiFi and 3G/4G modes, allowances to switch 3G/4G on immediately after landing, relationship to doors open/closed, airplane mode ... and WiFi available above 10,000 ft, Twitter hashtag, hate us on Feestboek, apologies for the delay due to our paperwork and Brussels flow control, availability of the nearest working power outlet for your chargers, location of the inflight snack purchase price list, ...

Times have changed since I recorded all that stuff, what, 13 years ago (Nov 23, 2002). Yaiks!

Hoppie

Cheers ! Thanks Hoopie, Dutch briefings are the best :-)
and Robert, glad that it works now :-)

best regards

vito
Good evening,

you can download latest beta full package (this is recomended because of changes in wav files):

Changes and new features are :mrgreen: :

beta 0.46
- slightly modified NLNL set of sounds to play more clearly when adjusting PA sound volume, also should apply for other voice sets
- new feature added: rotate FLT DK DOOR selector to UNLKD and release it. This will initiate passenger boarding simulation - you will hear ambient noise of passengers boarding. Also boarding will take some time (cca 10 minutes), first you will hear lovely voice announce boarding is starting and after the boarding is complete you will hear that boarding is complete so you can continue with preparing for engine start ...

best regards

vito
« Last edit by vito on Sat, 07 Feb 2015 21:02:57 +0000. »
vito wrote
This will initiate passenger boarding simulation - you will hear ambient noise of passengers boarding. Also boarding will take some time (ca 10 minutes), ...

Which disciplined country is this? A full 744 in 10 minutes? :twisted:
Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers wrote
vito wrote
This will initiate passenger boarding simulation - you will hear ambient noise of passengers boarding. Also boarding will take some time (ca 10 minutes), ...

Which disciplined country is this? A full 744 in 10 minutes? :twisted:

Jeroen, didn't you watch that Myth Buster special? :)
vito wrote
Good evening,

you can download latest beta full package (this is recomended because of changes in wav files):

Hi Vito, the link only downloads the jar file. Do we need the full Zip 0.46 too?
GodAtum wrote
Hi Vito, the link only downloads the jar file. Do we need the full Zip 0.46 too?

Apologies, here is link for complete package:

and here for jar file:

Yes, you need complete package because some changes are made in wav files and if I remember correctly some wav files are added. In few moments I will put beta 0.47 with some new nice features :-), right now I am checking it 8)

best regards !

vito

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software