Good morning,

I'll put this information on the main Aerowinx web site when I have the time. I'm now also posting it here for preview because so many people are asking for it.

The following systems are required to run Precision Simulator 10 (PSX):

Java version 1.6, or 1.7, or a higher compatible version. If Java is not already installed on your computer, it can be downloaded free of charge from java.com.

Apple OS X, or Microsoft Windows, or Linux or any other operating system that supports one of the above Java versions, and that includes a PDF reader for viewing the operations manual. (PDF readers are also available in the Internet.)

A monitor with at least 800 x 800 pixels. Undersized monitors can be used as well—for example, to display certain small flight deck sections on networked monitors—, but the instructor screen will then be cropped, and should then be displayed on a second, suitable monitor. Do not use Retina resolutions.

Dual-core or multi-core microprocessor, running at 2.5 GHz or higher.

4 GB RAM or more.

3 GB free hard disk space.

A keyboard, ideally one that includes a numeric keypad.

A mouse, or any similar pointing device.

Access to a DVD drive is required for the initial installation.

Optional:
USB yokes, sticks, pedals, throttles, buttons, and other USB inputs.
Add-on software & hardware compatible with the Aerowinx TCP/IP network.

Note: Java utilizes hardware acceleration for the graphics. Hence, the frame rates in the simulator are very high, typically ranging from 30 to 70 fps.

Suggested retail price:

347 Euro incl. VAT for one license (allows up to four copies within a flight deck mockup or within an academy/airline classroom).

Release schedule:

August 2014.

Retailers:

http://aerowinx.com/html/retailers.html

Distribution media:

DVD only. If you see it for download somewhere, it's a pirate. Please report when you see illegal offers. We do not tolerate piracy.

Thank you!

« Last edit by Hardy Heinlin on Mon, 14 Jul 2014 23:06:42 +0000. »