Old 744 Forum

Archived posts

Aerowinx Operations Manual - Preview

Page: « < 1 2 3

Author Post
Hi All

This is voyager From Antalya , Turkey actually fan from the PS1 times but newbie at forum .

Sorry for that i couldnt find newcomers page so i landed to here .

have nice takeoffs and landings .

Voyager .
Hi Voyager,

welcome! :-)

Regards,

|-|ardy
Thank you so much Hardy .

I will enter to my new office :) .. and there is tons of things that must polished .

ETD is not early then 2015 at least .

Cheers .

Voyager.
I've finally saved up enough cash and have placed my order today so I'm really looking forward to that arriving from Aerosoft next week (cheaper than buying from Transair in the UK).

One question which is sort of related to this thread. Has anyone in the UK used a professional service to print the manual? I really feel as though I'd like a proper printed manual to be able to thumb through.
Hey Brian, all is well here and it's nice to see you still so active. It has been a long time since we spoke.

I didn't even consider printing it myself! I don't own a colour printer but I do have access to one so if I think about it, printing it shouldn't be a problem. I see that it's A5 sized so it'd just be a case of sourcing some decent quality A5 paper and blagging some print time! Another option would be to print oversized on A4 but I think that might be a little bit large for casual handling in my shack.

I also would have to figure in the cost of a hole punch as well as a binder but as I wouldn't be paying for any ink/toner, it would still be a big saving.

Good idea :)

I'm wishing now that I'd never sold my old Aerosoft MCP as that would be great to use with PS X but times change and it would have been sitting idle here for many years. I do need to sort myself out a joystick have just bitten the bullet and bought a Thrustmaster HOTAS-X.

But I'm getting a long way off topic for this thread!
« Last edit by Keith Maton on Sun, 25 Jan 2015 15:43:50 +0000. »

Page: « < 1 2 3

Old 744 Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software