News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Using Simfest Planning Portal For World Flight

Started by Gary Oliver, Thu, 1 Oct 2020 23:26

Gary Oliver

Quote from: kwieser76 on Mon, 26 Oct 2020 18:07
Thanks...

One more thing but i think you are aware of that.
- The planning portal is not responding- i get always the 502 error ( tried if on IPADS, IMAC, IE)
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

I think this is not only connected to the planning page i think that is for all pages ...

Regards

Kurt

Your issue was the maxcargo value was entered in KGS or LBS and not tonnes... I havn't put any validation on the preferences window, so have added some.

I have updated your preferences for you and done a test plan.

Swiso

Hi Gary,
in the new Simfest planning portal, I have a problem.
After creating a new flight, when I press "Generate briefing", the window tha generate the briefing pack show the message "processing please wait" and remain like this forever...nothing happen.

I am doing something wrong ?
Did I missed sotheming ?
Thanks
Aris

asboyd

I just posted in the other thread, I am having the same issue.

Cheers,
AlexB
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

Swiso

Quote from: asboyd on Sat,  7 Nov 2020 21:46
I just posted in the other thread, I am having the same issue.

Cheers,
AlexB
Hi Alex,
Good to know I am not alone with this issue... I was fearing that was something on my side, since I am finishing with the W10 update...

Best Regards
Aris

asboyd

I don't have the latest Win 10 update on my off-sim machine (the one I use as instructor screen and is my work/mail PC). I am still running Win10 2004...the other PC's in my cockpit setup are now all 20H2...
I might try IE 12 and see if that works as I have only had Vivaldi for a short while...

Cheers,
Alex B

asboyd

Just tried with Opera as well (which I was using before without a problem). Same thing the pop up hangs at 100%. If I click "Cancel Process" the progress bar goes red and it hangs there... I have to manually close the tab to get out.

Cheers,
AlexB

Toga

Hi Gary,

Hate to ask but would it be possible to add RYR OFP to the planning portal? Sickening I know.

T

Gary Oliver

Toga,

After vomiting all over my desk I have added it to the todo list for you :-)

Cheers
G

Toga

I vomited all over my phone before asking.

Toga

Call me O'Leary but I can't seem to find RYR in the planning portal.

Hardy Heinlin

O'Leary, why should Gary's todo list be shown on the portal? :-)

Quote from: Gary Oliver on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 18:57
After vomiting all over my desk I have added it to the todo list for you :-)

Toga

O Leary forgot to actually read Gary's post. I'll have 5 pilots fired immediately.

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

If Gary plays along, he will add a credit card field on the RYR flight plan option.

Toga

"All current line pilots are required to pay for their own OFPs before dispatch. Re-dispatching will be charged 10x the normal rate." Can just see the NTC now.

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Hey, contractors also pay for their expenses, right? Let's include the fuel bill in their fee. They can bid for a slot on a RFQ basis and we'll auction the schedule this way.

Next step is we're going to promote them to owner-operator of their aircraft, like truckers.

Hardy Heinlin

And then over to the Amazon marketplace.

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

We just redefined the word "virtual airline". It's the same as a "virtual cellular network operator." They have nothing, except a web site. On one side, customers reserve and pay for seats. On the other side, owner-operators fill offered slots. Fuel and MRO services use this as a platform to sell in bulk.

You look out the windows of the terminal when your transport wheels in. Oh @%#$@#@ it's Freddy again, with his old $%@#$@. Next time I book XL.

Hoppie

Gary Oliver

Hahah excellent Gents,

RYR added as an option

Cheers
Gary

andrej

Hello Gary,

would it be possible to add also Stevens VA (STV) as an option? Many of us would be forever grateful. :)

Thanks!
Andrej

Toga

Gary,

O Leary would like you personally for your fine work. He says you are permitted to **ONE** free dispatch on the basis that you bring your own paper **AND** printer ink. Failure to provide both will result in an administration fee of £747.

Brutal regards,

Slainte!