News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Joystick/throttle settings lost

Started by Ton van Bochove, Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:14

Ton van Bochove

I live at two addresses. On both addresses I use the same laptop with PSX and have the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS combo. When I connect the combo the USB page is empty and by reloading the default file with the settings the USB page remains empty. So every time I have to do the setup again.....not a big issue but I would be happy with a solution ;-)
Ton

Hardy Heinlin

When the USB page is blank, PSX didn't see any connected joystick during sim loading. In that case you can't set up anything as the page is blank. In other words, I don't quite understand your comment :-)

The USB system won't change when you travel to another house. However, it may change when you pull and re-insert the USB plugs. The sequence of USB devices on the USB list may change. If you notice there are two different USB settings possible, make two different pref files with two different pref file names (one file for USB setting A, another file for USB setting B). When you load PSX and you see the last USB setting doesn't work in the current sim session, just go to Preferences > Load and double-click the other pref file.

Regards,

|-|ardy

Ton van Bochove

QuoteThe sequence of USB devices on the USB list may change

I see...it has nothing to do with the connected hardware. I am not sure but The "No USB connection" message was not there, but as I said I am not sure.
Two different pref's could be the solution! Thanks!
Ton