News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

trade prosim-ar 737 (10 months of updates) for 747 or 777 print boeing manuals

Started by Jason M Tutwiler, Sun, 21 Jun 2020 00:28

Jason M Tutwiler

Hello,
I really want a printed set of Boeing manuals for the B744 or B748 or the B772 or 3.  I'm willing to trade my Prosim-Ar 737 software that my wife bought me.  We could work with Martin from Prosim-AR to make it official.  Please inquire further if serious!  Also, I would need pictures, I want good condition manuals. :)

Cordially,
Jason Tutwiler
Jason M. Tutwiler

cagarini

Jason,

just out of curiosity, what exactly is this prosim-ar platform ?

Is it based on P3D ?  XP ? FG ? Standalone ?

Do you have a cockpit "mockup" for it ?

Thanks for any info / insight !

Jason M Tutwiler

JCOMM,
It's 737 avionic software and no I don't have any hardware for it.  I just use the on screen GUIs with multiple displays between 2 computers.  prosim-ar.com.  It works with P3D and x-plane.

Regards,
Jason Tutwiler
Jason M. Tutwiler

cagarini

Ah, ok, thought it also included the flight dynamics and systems modelling beyond the avionics.

Thx Jason

Jason M Tutwiler

Jcomm,
It does have the 738 flight model included.  The interesting and rather simple thing is it includes an aircraft for P3D specifically designed to be used with it.  This was always a contention point for me, how do I get an aircraft with enough logic to hook into an external flight model but not any systems logic.  I'm learning more and more about how this is done as I've done it with AerowinX PSX and have it kind of working for the 777 systems I configure with Project Magenta.  However, Prosim-ar makes it the most seemless in my experience, which is limited in this higher end of flight simulations as I have only recently been able to afford them.

Regards,
Jason Tutwiler
Jason M. Tutwiler

cagarini