News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Variables of EICAS Status

Started by Egyptair687, Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:35

Egyptair687

Hello ,

as I am trying to connect some EICAS status to indicators, I have tried the whole day to find them and wasn't successful.

Is there a way to get the status of
Gear (down / transistion / up)
speedbrakes armed /extended
Caution
FMS message
AT disconnect / AP disconnect
take off config

I tried to find this out in PSXInterfaceit and the variables.txt but cannot find them.

Any help very appreciated :)

thank you
Ahmed

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Ahmed,

do you have a 744 flight deck model with EICAS screens?

Your questions can be answered, but the answers will be very complicated and long. On the 744 the data you're asking for just appear on the EICAS screen. 744 cockpit builders just install an LCD screen that displays the PSX generated EICAS graphics. That's all.

Regards,

|-|ardy

Egyptair687

Hello Hardy,

I am using the Jetmax 737 with PSX. So I have all the messages in the EICAS, but the cockpit has dedicated indicator lights for the data and I wanted to connect the message with the indicator.

I don't want to take too much time from you, so if you see, that it is possible (e.g. output in a variable) then I would appreciate a hint : )

thank you
Ahmed

Hardy Heinlin

Hi Ahmed,

for questions regarding the PSX network variables you may want to use the Networkers subforum:

http://aerowinx.com/board/index.php?board=4.0

And you need to explain what kind of software interface you are using. I, for one, can show you software code examples written in Java. And I can explain the "Q" variables available in the PSX network.

It would be helpful if you start, for each variable, a separate thread in the Networkers subforum.

Regards,

|-|ardy

the mad hatter

good sir   you can not  turn a 73 into a 74  its like comparing an apple and an elephant   you are creating a nightmare scenario for yourself    my suggestion decide what aircraft you want  if its ac74 then do a 74 and get rid of 73 stuff