News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

Corona lets my wife have free time

Started by asboyd, Mon, 16 Mar 2020 23:56

asboyd

My wife has told me that if I use my flight sim, I have to self isolate in the sim room for 14 days......
I don't know who is better off :)

Cheers,
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

RogerH

Quote from: asboyd on Mon, 16 Mar 2020 23:56
My wife has told me that if I use my flight sim, I have to self isolate in the sim room for 14 days......
I don't know who is better off :)

Cheers,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Personally, with Asthma from childhood, I'm looking forward to 12 unbroken weeks of sim building...

the mad hatter

here is extreme view to get ya juices pumping:-)

just pure madness everywhere and all totally disproportionate.....

the rhetoric and script is an engineered eugenics and destruction program coming from the globalist at the top of the pyramid and they are using the media to create and escalate the epidemic and then the central bank linked government authorities of all major UN prescribing nations to enhance the level of fear and control by implementing and forcing all these unnecessary closures and unprecedented actions then all the smaller Nations look on in astounding shock and simply act out of fear and pressure to ensure virus  readiness and show other nations and the world they are compliant and taking action also.....

all the while a real covid-19 virus they engineered and patented years ago is likely easily activated and de-activated using new nano technology they included into the most recent pharmaceutical flu and medical shots designed mainly for adults only that respond at around 60GHz of 4/5G milliwave energy bursts and is very selectively controlled by them to mainly target the older generation not children.....

my guess would be do the opposite of what the WHO and CDC are telling us and refuse big pharmaceutical vaccines,  burn down the 5G cellular towers and this so called Coronavirus will miraculously disappear..... it's complete insanity now because the WHO are now urging governments to actually do MORE to curb the virus spread, so if the unprecedented actions taken by governments right now isn't enough to invoke pure utter shock then wait for the next level of actions we are about to see !!!!

#ID2020Alliance

😯

Hardy Heinlin

No vulgar vocabulary here, please. You know where your Modify button is.

the mad hatter

yes sir thank you my bad   was not thinking   will not happen again

RogerH

The thing I fear the most is that 6 weeks after recovering, victims will turn into flesh-eating zombies...

the mad hatter

asboyd

I forgot to add only when I have been on international situ's................. domestic are still OK at present although she does want a payload list to check how many virtual passengers I had on board...

Zombies are OK... we spend so much time flight simming we don't have enough brain cells left to be worth the chase :)

Cheers,
Alex Boyd... Sydney, Australia

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

the mad hatter

More from the Hatter  and Friends  ;-)   to keep you amused

Im gonna go ahead and predict what the coming new roll out will be after all the dust from this Coronavirus settles, all the media fallout and political arguing amongst the experts, movement groups and government experts then with the ball rolling maybe a 1-2 year legislative construction process then a bill passed by Congress to mandate;

1. Mandatory Vaccinations

2. Mandatory Health Certificates in order to travel and get visas (no shots, no travel)

3. Mandatory health certificates for employment (no shots, no company can legally employ you)

4. A safer non physical medium of currency to avoid so called disease transmission (Digital Crypto Currency)

5. Illegal to group gather in large numbers unless you hold a current health certificate (no shots, then it's illegal to socialize)

6. Digital monitoring and tracking system of all citizens in case of virus contraction in order to maintain public health safety

This is just a few I'm making educated guesses on based in the establishments agenda before 2030 but it could also be much worse than what I can guess up here...

It's a new world now and there's no turning back, they got us by the balls because people refuse to see or believe it.

So what are they introducing now in good old US of A    Digital ID to get your 1200 plus bucks     to "TAG" a person for 1200 bucks  is very cost competitive cost of entry.... start with those that dont have !    They will come for those of us that have later       ID2020   is real  we have in Austin TX  already and Bill gates is doing the I told you so dance considering his 2015 interview exactly about this ...

Conspiracy rant over with  for moment