News:

Precision Simulator update 10.173 (24 February 2024) is now available.
Navburo update 13 (23 November 2022) is now available.
NG FMC and More is released.

Main Menu

logitech extreme 3D PRO

Started by danpil, Sun, 8 Mar 2020 19:06

danpil

My Problem is That I don't See the file AerowinxStart.jar / .jar at the end is missing .. .
Danpil

Jeroen Hoppenbrouwers

Windows thinks it is friendly by hiding all extensions it knows about. There is a setting in the Explorer that will show all extensions. On Win10 it is:

File >> Options

View tab

Hide extensions for known file types.

You do NOT want this box selected.

Hardy Heinlin

Quote from: danpil on Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:04
My Problem is That I don't See the file AerowinxStart.jar / .jar at the end is missing .. .

As Hoppie wrote, the end of the file name is just not shown in Windows. Internally, it still exists.

Just double-click AerowinxStart.

|-|

danpil

Thank you for your answers Jeroen and Hardy !
So this is Not the reason of why I don't succeed...
I double-click AerowinxStart and no success...
What to do ??
Must I reinstall PSX ?
Danpil

Hardy Heinlin

Don't re-install the DVD; it wouldn't make any difference.

Is there any text in Aerowinx/Logs/errors.txt?

Is there any error message from Windows?

|-|ardy

danpil

YES
there is a text :[Aerowinx Precision Simulator - Exceptions]

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jinput-osx in java.library.path
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1857)
   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)
   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1119)
   at net.java.games.input.OSXEnvironmentPlugin$1.run(OSXEnvironmentPlugin.java:78)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at net.java.games.input.OSXEnvironmentPlugin.loadLibrary(OSXEnvironmentPlugin.java:70)
   at net.java.games.input.OSXEnvironmentPlugin.<clinit>(OSXEnvironmentPlugin.java:110)
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:260)
   at net.java.games.input.DefaultControllerEnvironment.getControllers(DefaultControllerEnvironment.java:156)
   at Usb.init(Usb.java:2273)
   at Core.startAll(Core.java:775)
   at Aerowinx.main(Aerowinx.java:65)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Terrain/awGlobal.terrain (No such file or directory)
   at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method)
   at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:243)
   at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:124)
   at EgpwsTerr$ScanThread.run(EgpwsTerr.java:200)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Terrain/awGlobal.terrain (No such file or directory)

FOR ME  : difficuly to understand ?????
Danpil.

Hardy Heinlin

In your Aerowinx folder the subfolder Terrain is missing, or it exists but the file awGlobal.terrain is missing.
And the subfolder Interfaces is probably missing.

"no jinput-osx in java.library.path" -- This is actually an OSX related message. How can this occur when you're running PSX on Windows? When was the file errors.txt created? It's probably from the time when you ran PSX on your Mac.

I guess the Aerowinx folder you copied has been "damaged". How did you copy it?

You may want to compare the Aerowinx folders on your Mac and Windows computers. Put them side by side. Look at the files in your Mac's Aerowinx folder, and look at the files in your Windows' Aerowinx folder. Check the differences.

Normally you just drag the entire Aerowinx folder to the other computer and the job is done in two seconds.

If that is too complicated, it's better to re-install the DVD.

|-|ardy

danpil

hello ,Hardy
You're right:on my Mac ,in the aerowinx folder
the file terrain exists but with only awAntartic.terrain and awArtic.terrain/ the file awGlobal.terrain is missing
WHAT must I do to repair it ?

The subfolder Interfaces is here with : Copyright-jinput.txt
Copyright-OpenAL.txt
jinput-dx8_64.dll
jinput-dx8.dll
jinput-raw_64.dll
jinput-raw.dll
libjinput-linux.so
libjinput-linux64.so
liblwjgl.dylib
liblwjgl.so
liblwjgl64.so
libopenal.so
libopenal64.so
lwjgl.dll
lwjgl64.dll
openal.dylib
OpenAL32.dll
OpenAL64.dll
Must I do something about it ?

How did I copy the aerowinx file ?:
Right click on the folder and COPY then on my usb hard disk PASTE .     

When I compare the aerowinx folders on my mac and widows computers :THE SAME

any IDEE ??

Before getting the corona virus I would like to to play last time with PSX ....NEVER KNOW !!!!

Danpil   

Hardy Heinlin

The file awGlobal.terrain is 1.87 GB in size. How big is your USB drive?

If you zip the file awGlobal.terrain, you get a zip file that is below 350 KB.

If you have a DVD drive in your Windows computer, insert the Aerowinx DVD and copy the missing terrain file from the DVD. I haven't updated the terrain files. They are still the same.

The Interfaces folder should contain 19 files. On your list there are just 18 files. The file libjinput-osx.dylib is missing. I see the file error message also occurs on Windows because the file check is platform independent. Anyway, do not copy any interface files from the DVD. They have been updated. Please download this file: http://aerowinx.com/interfaces/psxInterf002.zip -- then install it like this:

Installation: Go to your Aerowinx folder and delete the subfolder Interfaces. Then unzip psxInterf002.zip and move the included, new Interfaces subfolder to your Aerowinx folder. That's all.

Regards,

|-|ardy

danpil

My usb drive is 50GB > so no Problem
I copied the file Terrain from the DVD ;
I Zipped your file on my Mac and I saw a new INTERFACE which I put in the aerowinx folder after having deleted the old interface ; I-see now 19 files in the interface folder .
I try to launch aerowinxStart.jar on the Mac now and it's stopped and say: unable to open "openal.dylib" because the developer can't be verified...I am not very lucky...they propose cancel or put in the bin ...

On windows I did the same but no joy : maybe it's because of Java version 8 64bits ?/

Danpil

Hardy Heinlin

What did you change on your Mac? I thought you were able to start PSX on your Mac (just the joystick wasn't detected) -- and now the only problem was to get all files to your Windows computer?

On the Mac, right-click on AerowinxStart.jar. A pop-up menu will appear. On that menu, left-click "Open". A warning message (developer blabla) may occur and ask you if you really want to open it. Click "OK" or "Yes" etc.

Maybe your 50 GB drive was almost full? Anyway, good that you got it from the DVD now.

You could try installing the latest Java version available for Windows 7, if that helps.

Regards,

|-|ardy

danpil

Just to know :
On the Mac in the interfaces I see only 11 files : missing "libjinput-osx.dylib" and "openaldylib"

On windows there are 2 interfaces Folders : « interfaces » and another « interfacesOld » both same inside 4,42mo(19files)
Wenn I Double Click aerowinxstart windows asks me which program I want to use Java(TM)platform SE binary or WINRAR ARCHIVER

What I really would  like is to use PSX on windows with a joystick.

Hardy Heinlin

Quote from: danpil on Mon, 16 Mar 2020 11:52
On the Mac in the interfaces I see only 11 files : missing "libjinput-osx.dylib" and "openaldylib"

As I wrote above, you should have 19 files in the Interfaces folder. Do you know how to get all 19 files into that folder?

Why are there 11 files only? When did you lose the other files? This may be the reason your joystick stopped working.

libjinput-osx.dylib is required for the joystick.
openal.dylib is required for the sound system.

QuoteWenn I Double Click aerowinxstart windows asks me which program I want to use Java(TM)platform SE binary or WINRAR ARCHIVER

Click "Java ..."

Regards,

|-|ardy

danpil

I clicked Java: but nothing maybe problem with configuration of Java ??

,,What did you change on your mac"
When I read I should have 19 files in interface I tried on my Mac to get these 19 files .So I double click your .zip and Igot a folder interface that I put in aerowinx folding after having deleted the former one .
Then from the DVD I took the folder Terrain and and replaced it in the aerowinx folder so I have now in terrain awglobal.terrain
I copied this new folder in my usb drive and paste it in the desk of my windows.

I tried to launch again aerowinxstart.jar on my Mac just to see and it I've got the msg I told you .
And I see in the interfaces folder only 17 files .
What is the good procedure on my Mac to get again all the19 files.

Iconfirm That on the usb drive in the aerowinxfolder I have the interfaces folder 19 files and in the Terrain file I have 3 files antartic artic and global

Sorry Hardy for mistakes I have done ✅

Hardy Heinlin

Quote from: danpil on Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:17
And I see in the interfaces folder only 17 files .
What is the good procedure on my Mac to get again all the19 files.

The good procedure is this:

Please download this file: http://aerowinx.com/interfaces/psxInterf002.zip -- then go to your Aerowinx folder and delete the subfolder Interfaces. Then unzip psxInterf002.zip and move the included, new Interfaces subfolder to your Aerowinx folder. The new Interfaces subfolder contains 19 files.

Your disk seems to lose files at random. Is your disk damaged?

|-|ardy

danpil

OK I just followed your instructions about interfaces and everything ok for interfaces and start up aerowinx on my Mac but always no joystick !

Let'go back to windows / the aerowinx folder in the usb has 2,00 GB and 3392 files
Is there a special thing to configure Java ?

I notice after installing aerowinx folder in windows a new file appears called META-INF and when I double click on it MANIFEST.MF 1Ko

Hardy Heinlin

1. Delete the file errors.txt in Aerowinx/Logs/
2. Double-click AerowinxStart.jar -- Windows will ask: Java ...?
3. Click "Java"
4. PSX seems to do nothing. But ...
5. Question: Is there a new errors.txt file in Aerowinx/Logs/? If so, what text does it contain?

|-|ardy

If you see a "META-INF" file, you probably have opened the content of a jar file. You shouldn't do this. Don't ask me how you managed to get this deep. I have no idea. Do you also see any "class" files? You shouldn't see them.

danpil

Hello Hardy
It seems to be working now ...Ihave cancelled the errors ...
Before double click aerowinxStart ,I first double click aerowinx (7240 ko) then double click aerowinxStart
Thanks a lot !
And joystick seems working ...
All my best !

Danpil

Toga

Has anyone got a fix for Catalina and the 3D pro? Anyone able to get it working?